+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hollywood franchise

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Well for 59 minutes this was an interesting game but then the ref ruined it.
    How has he decided that 'Mad Dog' Macleanwas "not displaying enough aggression to warrant a red card". The ref also missed the chop to Zacs neck as he went up with Palmer before the second. But the killer was the Cooney sending off. Cooney had his back to the flight of the ball and then was pushed and instinctively his hands went as he was propelled forward. Everyone saw that but the referee couldn't wait. Also the ball was not heading towards the goal but diagonally across the pitch so I don't see how he could be the last man in a goalscoring situation.
    Anyway, going by the first 59 minutes, I'm quite encouraged for next week where we will need at least a point.
    Cooney was not pushed, it was just normal contact and he handled the ball clearly which is a sending off offence. Three home games and three losses 3-0. The Ref was correct..

This is a relegation team based on the last ten games. ie to the National League...We may not make the playoffs and don't deserve to....Doncaster and MK Dons do and one of those will be promoted..Blame injuries if you want too but too many basic skills are missing from the players...Never mind, our million pounds academy will sort it...I have never seen a defence so poor tbh..

So much and so little...Both those players fighting should have been sent off...The Ref was lenient in that case..
    Last edited by MikeSB; 20-04-2024 at 07:35 PM.