+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- James McClean

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    I'm not sure he or his family deserve death threats etc for not liking the King or not wanting to wear a poppy. That's a pretty warped viewpoint. Last time I checked this was a free country.

I'd be more worried for those flag waving royalists that line the streets to clap and wave at someone who has done nothing more than be born, inherit mind blowing wealth and managed to put a crown on his head. Who's main duties include waving and smiling at the unwashed.
    Yeah, well done mate, you're my hero

You would be quite at home in North Korea. Prime of Wales, I would not want that silly title for those inbreds.

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    Or why Randy Andy paid 12 million quid to a woman he swears blind he's never even met. Whooooosh.
    Not quite right, his mother did. Which loving mother wouldn’t pay £12m to get her layabout son off a noncing accusation?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Not quite right, his mother did. Which loving mother wouldn’t pay £12m to get her layabout son off a noncing accusation?

Blood is always thicker than water. As for Wales, it’s a little offshoot of the UK, bless them.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Blood is always thicker than water.
    But unfortunately, not thicker than you!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    But unfortunately, not thicker than you!

Says a Labour voter, classic.

Well Joe as someone who voted Tory when they lived in the UK I can say hand on heart I am ashamed of the job they have done in the past decade and the complete bollox they have expected the voting public to believe to the point that if I set foot on those sandy shores again on a permanent basis I would never ever vote for them. Lest we forget! If you wish to ignore all of that you are even thicker than I thought.

I'm actually an 'anyone but the Tories' voter this time, so unless a credible independent comes along that is highly likely to be Labour.

Will you be voting for Darren Henry (aka the invisible man) again? Do you support his wife?

A police and crime commissioner who had pledged to crack down on speeding has been given a six-month driving ban after being caught breaking the limit five times in 12 weeks. Nottinghamshire's Conservative PCC Caroline Henry broke a 30mph (48km/h) limit in four locations in the county between March and June 2021. Henry admitted the offences at Nottingham Magistrates' Court in May. The 52-year-old declined to answer questions on whether she would resign. The PCC, who was elected to the post in May 2021, was caught speeding in a Mercedes and a Lexus with a personalised number plate. Henry, who is married to Conservative Broxtowe MP Darren Henry, was captured over the speed limit twice near a primary school in Daybrook, Nottinghamshire, as well as roads in Chilwell, Beeston and on the county's A610.

They clearly uphold the good old traditional Tory values of "do as we say, not as we do"!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Well Joe as someone who voted Tory when they lived in the UK I can say hand on heart I am ashamed of the job they have done in the past decade and the complete bollox they have expected the voting public to believe to the point that if I set foot on those sandy shores again on a permanent basis I would never ever vote for them. Lest we forget! If you wish to ignore all of that you are even thicker than I thought.
    Funny thing is that when I was in Australia in the '70's much the same was being said about the Labour government and how the unions were actually ru(i)ning the country. Blighty was something of a laughing stock overseas.

The only conclusion that I can come to is to not vote at all, or vote for the Raving Loony Party, because they will undoubtably, under one name or another, get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm actually an 'anyone but the Tories' voter this time, so unless a credible independent comes along that is highly likely to be Labour.

Will you be voting for Darren Henry (aka the invisible man) again? Do you support his wife?

A police and crime commissioner who had pledged to crack down on speeding has been given a six-month driving ban after being caught breaking the limit five times in 12 weeks. Nottinghamshire's Conservative PCC Caroline Henry broke a 30mph (48km/h) limit in four locations in the county between March and June 2021. Henry admitted the offences at Nottingham Magistrates' Court in May. The 52-year-old declined to answer questions on whether she would resign. The PCC, who was elected to the post in May 2021, was caught speeding in a Mercedes and a Lexus with a personalised number plate. Henry, who is married to Conservative Broxtowe MP Darren Henry, was captured over the speed limit twice near a primary school in Daybrook, Nottinghamshire, as well as roads in Chilwell, Beeston and on the county's A610.

They clearly uphold the good old traditional Tory values of "do as we say, not as we do"!

No duck. The Tories are a spent force now. As are Labour and Sir kneeler, with with those and Angie and her tax avoidance. For gods sake, can you really see her as deputy leader of the ruling party, I know you are thick, but come on. It’s reform for me after all these years, stop the boats, stop the Palestinian marches, stop the knife crime, stop the E scooters, stop Lammy, stop Dodds. You,get my gist ?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Funny thing is that when I was in Australia in the '70's much the same was being said about the Labour government and how the unions were actually ru(i)ning the country. Blighty was something of a laughing stock overseas.

The only conclusion that I can come to is to not vote at all, or vote for the Raving Loony Party, because they will undoubtably, under one name or another, get in.
    Yes but labour have changed for the better. The Tory party has got worse at doing what it has always done. I am on Elites line that anyone but the Tory party. Unfortunately the options for you lot are not fantastic, with the only certainty being that those that have dibbed on the majority of you for a long time definately do not deserve another go. On the subject of James Mclean all I can say is that football and politics do not mix well and I am glad that our fan base do not sing nationalistic songs to our players some of whom could choose to sing them back. It will be interesting to see how Wrexham choose to portray his antics in their documentary. Or will they just ignore them with someone having a quiet word in his ear? If he doesn't like it then he is more than welcome not to but he can be go back to cut peat or farm potatoes whilst playing for Limerick Town on weekends. We will see if the Euros he earns from that provides a firm future for him and his family.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast