+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager required

STOP THE PRESS!!!

Apparently now my stable lad is telling me he has definitely been relieved of his duties. It will all come out in the wash as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Excitement yes, but in my opinion it'd cause long term pain for short term gain. The club needs a long term plan, Evans would be a quick fix at best.
    But wouldn't it lift us all bringing back a Manager who takes no prisoners and squeezes the best out of everyone? We need someone with evo's attitude, any chance we can get Sir Alex out of retirement?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Well I for one hope SE comes back. I remember the excitement of those days - and that’s what it’s all about!
    In those days he signed players like a man possessed it will not happen this time. Move on he’s had his time.

Steve if you return reverse Warney's gutless decision & get bouncing back in the home dugout!.in front of the majority of the home fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    But wouldn't it lift us all bringing back a Manager who takes no prisoners and squeezes the best out of everyone? We need someone with evo's attitude, any chance we can get Sir Alex out of retirement?
    Only if T/S has got billions in the bank.And Webb out of retirement.

Usual crap about SE being spouted. He delivered and got the fans onside. Nys was an exciting place to be. TS will fund a proper promotion charge for his last year and for the centenary. I can’t wait

It wouldn't lift me one bit.

I made a fairly long post about it the other day, if we want to sign 15 to 20 players every season and never make a profit on any of them then he's the way to go.

This is for everyone.......Evo aside, who would you want as Manager?

This is for everyone.......Evo aside, who would you want as Manager?
    Look at the last lot of lists I think. Can't see too many more being interested now.

Steve Evans contract wants a New Belt inserted in the agreement.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast