+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager required

No mention of Alex, hope he’s coming too

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Also notice he's been made manager, not head coach. Could this be the end for Scott?
    He likes to bring his brother in for recruitment. I suspect Scott will be staying and to be honest he's got plenty more right than wrong.

Wanna be there when Evo let's all the freeloaders in the dressing room get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    He likes to bring his brother in for recruitment. I suspect Scott will be staying and to be honest he's got plenty more right than wrong.
    Scott has been named 'Director of Recruitment', no longer Director of Football. They persevered with that long term plan for what? 3 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    No it’s not. Worst news for the club!! Totally lacking in ambition.
    Do one! Youve got no idea what you are talking about and probably turn up twice a year. See you at Wembley in the playoffs next spring.

You want promotion from league 1.

You call Steve Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Scott has been named 'Director of Recruitment', no longer Director of Football. They persevered with that long term plan for what? 3 months?
    Suspect it's semantics and always was.

Ill stand by the point that Scott wasn't at fault this summer gone.

Not what I wanted but I wish him every success. Unfortunately though I am not expecting it. It seems a desperate retrograde move. But it will put a few bums on seats which is what Stewart was quite rightly worried about losing.
    I am pleased though that a lot of players who think they are better than they are in for something they are not going to enjoy. That's good

Stevenage club statement: Paul Raynor will also leave the Club, while Alex Revell will take charge for our remaining two fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    No mention of Alex, hope he’s coming too
    Wouldn't be shocked if he's named Stevenage manager.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast