+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager required

Well that's taken me by surprise that's for sure.
    And as for SE, if I'm being completely honest, I think I'm even more disappointed than I was the first time round.

However, I can't argue with his record last time, so I was wrong then and hope I'm wrong now.
    I do agree with what a few have said, that I'm not sure there's much better out there, that would have come.

I was hoping for a Derby promotion, and somebody else returning

Obviously LR was on his way for a while,the fat man is back....probably good news,hopefully he`s learnt that Tony won`t except fetching in 30 players a season,at least the last 3 games will be of interest now.
    Good luck fella.

Quote Originally Posted by MagyarMiller View Post
    Well that's taken me by surprise that's for sure.
    And as for SE, if I'm being completely honest, I think I'm even more disappointed than I was the first time round.

However, I can't argue with his record last time, so I was wrong then and hope I'm wrong now.
    I do agree with what a few have said, that I'm not sure there's much better out there, that would have come.

I was hoping for a Derby promotion, and somebody else returning

Don't spoil it! 4 stooges leave them be!

I notice that when he was at Leeds he was a lot slimmer, did they insist that he lost weight, for insurance reasons maybe?

We can't really do that as our doctor is not exactly a lightweight himself.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I notice that when he was at Leeds he was a lot slimmer, did they insist that he lost weight, for insurance reasons maybe?

We can't really do that as our doctor is not exactly a lightweight himself.
    He had to wear his Rotherham training kit with the badges covered up for his first few training sessions at Leeds as they didn’t have any tracksuits to fit him, which must’ve been a bit embarrassing for him. Might have given him a kick up the a*se to sort himself out.

The bloke's not got here yet and he's already put some fire back in the club

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The bloke's not got here yet and he's already put some fire back in the club
    Grist indeed he has and the Evo haters won't like that but, it's their choice to voice their opinion of him. IF, and it's a big IF, we have a great next season, I wonder how many stay away folk actually come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    He can't do it every other week like he did last time but he can sign as many players during the window as he wants.

This is the list of ins and outs at Stevenage this season https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stev...rs/verein/3684
    Check out Stevenage 3 seasons prior to SE arrival. You will find it's a lot more

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Check out Stevenage 3 seasons prior to SE arrival. You will find it's a lot more
    Then check out Rotherham. Which is comparable..

Going on about his weight is just pathetic.
    Have a look round on match day.
    Most looks like they've escaped from somewhere.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast