+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager required

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LR gone

Whos next up?

They've gone !

Richardson and Kelly have left the building.

New manager required

Club have just announced LR and RK have left with immediate effect! Club no further comment at this stage!

I've merged the three thread s that were started. No bias to which was top as I love you all

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I've merged the three thread s that were started. No bias to which was top as I love you all
    Frog, by default of timing it was roly, you beat me to it was going to do the same

Let the fun begin, ibs will be having a post meltdown when he reads this.

Stevenage failed to make the playoffs last night - announcement imminent

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Stevenage failed to make the playoffs last night - announcement imminent
    God you're all fast this morning, was just about to say, 'Is he coming home'

So.

He's had enough and doesn't believe the holding pattern manager is up to it.

I agree he's probably not the one to take us forward but I think he should have had 10 or so games to see what he could do.

Anyway new man needed. And a new assistant.

I suspect TS maybe have already approached someone or got someone in mind given the timing is now and not the end of the season.

That or we are managerless for a month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    So.

He's had enough and doesn't believe the holding pattern manager is up to it.

I agree he's probably not the one to take us forward but I think he should have had 10 or so games to see what he could do.

Anyway new man needed. And a new assistant.

I suspect TS maybe have already approached someone or got someone in mind given the timing is now and not the end of the season.

That or we are managerless for a month or so.
    CE I thought the same with 10 games or so next season but it is what it is. Now whoever comes in, let's hope and pray they ain't hoodwinked by some of these current non triers as they attempt to ask for a new contract. I think we all know who should go and stay but, we aren't the next Manager.

I should Imagine it will be Morrison/Peltier as caretaker Managers for the last few games.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast