+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager required

No chance fan base will be split already showing on here.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Absent season ticket holders chairman's done his bit for the last 2 home games show your support. We need to in this together.
    TS will have brought back a few season ticket holders on the verge of cancelling with this news, but he'll have also now got rid of enough more to even it back out. It's laughable to think he'll unify the fanbase, it'll be split more than ever.

I'm genuinely gutted but he's here now and I want to see the club do well so hopefully he delivers and then leaves us in a better state than last time.

I can see the logic to this.The club has lost it's heart,soul,passion,identity....call it what you will but when we were relegated when Warne took over at least we still had all those elements in tack.Evans brings that back with a flick of a switch.He also potentially saves TS thousands in lost season ticket sales.It may not end well but the close season and the squad clear out suddenly have a more positive feel to it.

Management severely let the club down by failing to get this done after MT went, whether you're for/against SE. Laughable that we couldn't convince him to go then, but now it suits. Cost us a decent shout at a second tier place.

Also notice he's been made manager, not head coach. Could this be the end for Scott?

Does it mention if 'amibitious' is coming with them?

Great news

If you don't back Steve Evans, you can do one.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Great news

If you don't back Steve Evans, you can do one.
    He'll get my support while he's here because I want the club to succeed so my personal dislike of him will be put aside. I won't spend his tenure making petty jibes on a daily basis. I do think it will end in tears but I'll be over the moon if I'm proven wrong and I'll be the first to admit it.

Different emotions for me I’m surprised LR has gone now but do understand the decision I personally wanted him to do well I still don’t think he’s been given a fair crack what with this current bunch etc best of luck Leam maybe we’ll be facing you next season?
    But to be honest chuffed to bits with SE appointment I know it will divide the fan base and perhaps it won’t end well but it’s about what we need now and that’s for some ass to be kicked and he’ll do that!

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Different emotions for me I’m surprised LR has gone now but do understand the decision I personally wanted him to do well I still don’t think he’s been given a fair crack what with this current bunch etc best of luck Leam maybe we’ll be facing you next season?
    But to be honest chuffed to bits with SE appointment I know it will divide the fan base and perhaps it won’t end well but it’s about what we need now and that’s for some ass to be kicked and he’ll do that!

Ass kicking has been absent for some time now.

Well overdue

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast