+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wear a sombrero for Steve this Saturday

Wear a sombrero for Steve this Saturday

Welcome the gaffer home by wearing a sombrero this Saturday.

Make Big Steve feel at home.

I notice the ** waited till his team can’t go up. That’s how committed he is.

Mad appointment, totally mad. He fluked a promotion on a penalty shoot out, saved by the keeper.
    At half time we were dead and buried due to his tactics in the first half. Nearly threw away a good season.

Prepare for NO team building, it’s just like last time….no money to spend, it’s loans, loans, loans, loans loans. 82 players in three seasons.
    Which Stewart and everyone else was sick of.

Od course, at the moment, it’s probably all we can do. But, a backward step.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post

Mad appointment, totally mad. He fluked a promotion on a penalty shoot out, saved by the keeper.
    At half time we were dead and buried due to his tactics in the first half. Nearly threw away a good season.

Prepare for NO team building, it’s just like last time….no money to spend, it’s loans, loans, loans, loans loans. 82 players in three seasons.

Garbage.

The best football I have seen at NYS was when we outclassed a very good PNE team in the play offs.

The demolition of Brentford a few weeks earlier was also quality

You can fluke a promotion or success, once maybe like Stubbs or LR did, you can't do it twice in consecutive seasons and keep us in the championship

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Garbage.

The best football I have seen at NYS was when we outclassed a very good PNE team in the play offs.

You can fluke a promotion or success, once maybe like Stubbs or LR did, you can't do it twice in consecutive seasons and keep us in the championship
    Most sensible post ever from you.

We don't need a lot of that to get us up and keep us up - just fire and blood and we'll get that in spades now.

Shame you didn't also apply that logic to other managers. Those who you don't rate.

Garbage.

Has your opinion changed then since you started this thread a couple of months ago? https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38315378

It will end in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post

Casually glosses over the two promotions and survival in the Championship.

"That man Steve Evans he does what he wants"
    Welcome back Steve.
    UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Has your opinion changed then since you started this thread a couple of months ago? https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38315378
    I don't see your point?

I don't see your point?
    I don't believe you but I'll spell it out if you're being genuine. The Evans way is the antithesis of what you wanted in that thread, so what's changed since you posted that thread that makes you so happy with the return of Evans?

That's not me being critical of SEs style of play by the way, I'll freely admit it's exciting and it is a 'Rotherham' style of football, but 'sophisticated' it ain't.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast