+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wear a sombrero for Steve this Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I don't believe you but I'll spell it out if you're being genuine. The Evans way is the antithesis of what you wanted in that thread, so what's changed since you posted that thread that makes you so happy with the return of Evans?

That's not me being critical of SEs style of play by the way, I'll freely admit it's exciting and it is a 'Rotherham' style of football, but 'sophisticated' it ain't.
    I like a good fry up and top quality cuisine.

Still baffled

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    I notice the ** waited till his team can’t go up. That’s how committed he is.

Mad appointment, totally mad. He fluked a promotion on a penalty shoot out, saved by the keeper.
    At half time we were dead and buried due to his tactics in the first half. Nearly threw away a good season.

Prepare for NO team building, it’s just like last time….no money to spend, it’s loans, loans, loans, loans loans. 82 players in three seasons.
    Which Stewart and everyone else was sick of.

Od course, at the moment, it’s probably all we can do. But, a backward step.

Absolutely agree with all you’ve said.

I’m done til he’s gone, or the club is bankrupt whichever comes first,

It’s not even a joke.

But let all the live in the past brigade enjoy a moment in the sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Absolutely agree with all you’ve said.

I’m done til he’s gone, or the club is bankrupt whichever comes first,

It’s not even a joke.

But let all the live in the past brigade enjoy a moment in the sunset.
    Good post mate. He his the most disliked man in football that’s done nothing for years & if he’s that good how come none of the bigger teams have ever come for him.Might as well of brought Ronnie back.

For all you lot that are not going to go because of our new manager, have you told your other half’s, bet they will be well happy having a miserable **** sat at home with a long face , call yourself millers. Get behind the team you don’t have to like the manager to support the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Good post mate. He his the most disliked man in football that’s done nothing for years & if he’s that good how come none of the bigger teams have ever come for him.Might as well of brought Ronnie back.
    That’s the problem, bring etc etc back.

No one ever seems to do a decent job 2nd time round.

Absolutely stunned by how our fans are worshipping a bloke who didn’t want to come when his team had a chance of the playoffs but now miraculously he’s picked up the phone and Tony Stewart has taken the bait. Tells you all you need to know about our board. Don’t get me wrong I hope the club does well, he will have Tony Stewart by the balls with every snide way he can. Not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Ridiculous post.

Got Stevenage promoted

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    For all you lot that are not going to go because of our new manager, have you told your other half’s, bet they will be well happy having a miserable **** sat at home with a long face , call yourself millers. Get behind the team you don’t have to like the manager to support the team.

You crack on with it, us miserable Kent’s will find summert else to spend our hard earned on. And if the expectations don’t live upto the hype make sure you stand up and chant for him and the chairmen to go.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Ridiculous post.

Got Stevenage promoted
    The most ridiculous post was the opening post surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    I notice the ** waited till his team can’t go up. That’s how committed he is.

Mad appointment, totally mad. He fluked a promotion on a penalty shoot out, saved by the keeper.
    At half time we were dead and buried due to his tactics in the first half. Nearly threw away a good season.

Prepare for NO team building, it’s just like last time….no money to spend, it’s loans, loans, loans, loans loans. 82 players in three seasons.
    Which Stewart and everyone else was sick of.

Od course, at the moment, it’s probably all we can do. But, a backward step.
    I can't belive that any Rotherham fan would say we fluked promotion that day at Wembley on a penalty shoot out , absolutely utter Rubbish, I don't know what makes you even say that.. Steve will take no s#$t and that's what we need. His team will entertain us and run through a brick wall for him ..

It looks as though opinions are split down the middle on Evo coming back which, is to be expected. The main point is we are all allowed to voice our opinion so please keep it friendly as we plough on with this. Thanks.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast