+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Over to you Mr Montague

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    It sounds like we relentlessly pursued Conor Keeley at the expense of all other defensive targets. Tried bidding for Jesse Debrah apparently too but so did a dozen other clubs.

A lot of naivety in terms of underestimating the competition for signings at this level - as well as the ability of our current players to make the step up. So chalk it up to experience and let's hope the club has learned its lessons.
    This. They've had this seasons experience and I don't believe they won't sort it for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    One of our biggest problems this season has been Bostock, with his continuous passing sideways and back. We have gone from a fast flowing attacking team to a slow laborious walking team. When he went off on Tues our play became much more quicker and direct.. If we are to challenge next season, then the likes of him and McGoldrick need to go..
    You will not have to worry about Bostock next season as his contract is up and it won't be renewed I am sure. If it is I would be amazed. McGoldrick will be warming the bench. He's past it but worryingly thinks he is still better than anyone else with his little flicks etc that never come off any more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123