+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Premier League - Season Ticket Price Increases By Some Clubs Released

Premier League - Season Ticket Price Increases By Some Clubs Released

Premier League - Season Ticket price increases by some clubs 2024-25.

Nottingham Forest increases -

Season ticket in Zone 1 of Brian Clough upper stand % increase

Adult --------- 28%

Children ----- 111%

Nottingham Forest Supporters Trust said it, " Strongly Oppose " the rise.

Most expensive adult season ticket will cost £850 - up from £660.
    Cheapest from £465 to £550

Youth season ticket bracket change will be 14 to 17 years, from 12 to 19 years.
    Child season ticket 4 to 13 years will be £190 up from £90 - increase of 111%

Senior season ticket - zone 2 bracket lower Brian Clough stand £385 up to £500
    a increase of 30%, while adult same area increase of 27%.

Adult season ticket majority Trent End upper & lower increase of 22.5%.

Club state - 11,000 are on a waiting list to get a season ticket.

Nottingham Forest total revenue 2022-23 was £155m - which £11m matchday income.

[ Compared to Manchester United highest matchday income £136m in 2022-23 ]

Other clubs -

Liverpool --------------- 2% increase
    Brighton H.A. ---------- 5% to 8% increase

Tottenham Hotspur ---- 6% increase

Tottenham Hotspur announce - they will Stop concessions for New Senior season ticket
    holders, for those 65 years & above from 2025-26 season.

Good old Spurs, squeezing out the rear guard that have probably followed them through thick and thin in order to bring in younger fans and charge them more....munee munee munee!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Good old Spurs, squeezing out the rear guard that have probably followed them through thick and thin in order to bring in younger fans and charge them more....munee munee munee!
    It's only for 'new' season ticket holders and not existing ones (I think you are OK if you had a season ticket before and are now becoming eligible for the concession) but still as you say it's sad to see the squeeze on what really must be a pittance in terms of revenue of a club that size.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's only for 'new' season ticket holders and not existing ones (I think you are OK if you had a season ticket before and are now becoming eligible for the concession) but still as you say it's sad to see the squeeze on what really must be a pittance in terms of revenue of a club that size.
    Yes got that bit so should have worded my reply better. Still doesn't remove the fact Spurs are denying elders in their latter years enjoying football at a discount if they wished to do so like you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes got that bit so should have worded my reply better. Still doesn't remove the fact Spurs are denying elders in their latter years enjoying football at a discount if they wished to do so like you say.
    Sheffield Wednesday used to give away season tickets to all fans aged 80 and over.

Still doing it but closed to “ new members” so eventually it will die out ( literally)

Good old Chansiri

Close to home an 8 % rise is rumoured for us

Are Sheffield Wednesday still selling 10 year season tickets?
    Not that I'm bothered,
    Just Curious.