It gladdens my heart to see that United are back in the mix for relegation, defeat to Derby is nailed on, its a bit of a booger that those below keep losing, or beating other relegation candidates.

Theres always a club from higher up, that plunges into the relegation places, and indeed, United have yet to feature in the bottom four.

Last day decider coming, they cant win last day deciders twice, like last seasons, Cambridge cant.

Beck was an innovator in regards to fitness, i remember him warming up on the Habbin touchline, alone. The rest were in the dressing room.

How things change.

I went to watch Cambridge City recently, an unhappy occurence, but it wasnt the players on the pitch that interested me but the subs at half time, they juggled the ball, hit to the feet volleys, in the air, from forty yards.

Instant ball control. At Kings Lynn recently a Lynn sub stomped on the ball, so he could juggle it on his head. Amazing.

Yet put them on the pitch and they become very ordinary, even useless, exibiting none of the skills as above.

So whats the difference? How can an obviously talented footballer at southern league level become a footballing jerk.

Its all in the head. What footballer goes onto a pitch with the right frame of mind. From " I cant", to "I can".

Does any footballer go onto the pitch thinking that they are the best player on the pitch, and they are going to show it.

Today.

The answer is yes, succesful footballers think like that. Its not enough though to think that, belief must be there, and other things that i shall keep to myself. It will cost for me to reveal that.

It is about the subconscious mind and its reprogramming. To do, to be the best on the pitch can become automatic. It is inevitable that a southern league mini minor can become a BMW.

No problem. I have pitched this into the greater consciousness, this world, this plane of existence, watch now how the mind becomes part of football soon. And of course, you can apply this to any aspect of life.

From i cant to i can, simple. Just one affirmation before kick off, only that, alone, will change things. Like the smallest drop of ink into water, the water becomes blue.