+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bums on seats

Bums on seats

Just been down to the club shop and the lady serving me said they had been overwhelmed today with requests for tickets for this Saturday, Tony will be pleased.

I suppose it just goes to show what the Evo effect brings back to the town/club. I still think there will be some ST holders that won't turn up for whatever reason but with what she was saying, it sounds like there might be an atmosphere for once come Saturday. UTM

I would think that a lot of the season ticket holders who have stayed away would turn up, out of curiosity if nowt else. If we are also getting more pay on the day attendees all the better.

Let's more or less fill the home seats & give SE a proper New York welcome as he reclaims the home dugout!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Let's more or less fill the home seats & give SE a proper New York welcome as he reclaims the home dugout!
    .....couldn't agree more.

Honestly…anyone would think it’s the second coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Honestly…anyone would think it’s the second coming.
    It is.

I think your thread title Brin is one of the main reasons why this U turn appointment has happened. That,along with the principle of....''better the devil you know''!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I think your thread title Brin is one of the main reasons why this U turn appointment has happened. That,along with the principle of....''better the devil you know''!
    JB, it sounds as though it's certainly worked on this occasion, shame it upsets some who are trolling posts to comment on it. I wonder if Evo upset them on his last post here?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    JB, it sounds as though it's certainly worked on this occasion, shame it upsets some who are trolling posts to comment on it. I wonder if Evo upset them on his last post here?
    Evans is marmite man, always was, always will be

TS defection tactics….working a treat on the minority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast