+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stourbridge hitting headlines,not for good reasons

Stourbridge hitting headlines,not for good reasons

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-warzone.html
    I gues they could of picked many towns or City's

Aah…..I can give you chapter and verse on this subject.

It’s right by where I went to infant and junior school in the 60’s and early 70’s and our family home was half a mile away, mum still lives there.

In breaking news, I can let the Daily Mail know that this area has been inhabited by lowlife since the year dot, it was ever thus.

You can imagine the unrefined joy it was for me a a chubby 5 1/2 year old with Yorkshire accent being parachuted into Hob Green school just a minutes walk from where this crash took place, it was like a fresh piece of meat being thrown to lifers in some Suoer Max prison in Texas!

The muggers walk around in pairs in that area for their own safety, it’s always been as rough as f u c k.

But…..back in the day, we had the neighbourhood police station where the sergeant lived in the house attached and we also had a police station in Stourbridge just over a mile away.

Until just recently, we’ve had a decade with no cop shop within 5 miles.

The lowlife are having a field day, the thing is, they’ve always been there but now nobody is around to stop them.

I lived half a mile from here myself up until 7 years ago, it’s why I got out, we had the scum on this side of our decent estate and the Asians and Romanians having open warfare with machetes half a mile to the other side of us.

Common denominator…….no adequate policing.

All offenders should be named and shamed, if that were the case, then some of that shame might just rub off on the parents. The police and the law are far too soft on such miscreants.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Aah…..I can give you chapter and verse on this subject.

It’s right by where I went to infant and junior school in the 60’s and early 70’s and our family home was half a mile away, mum still lives there.

In breaking news, I can let the Daily Mail know that this area has been inhabited by lowlife since the year dot, it was ever thus.

You can imagine the unrefined joy it was for me a a chubby 5 1/2 year old with Yorkshire accent being parachuted into Hob Green school just a minutes walk from where this crash took place, it was like a fresh piece of meat being thrown to lifers in some Suoer Max prison in Texas!

The muggers walk around in pairs in that area for their own safety, it’s always been as rough as f u c k.

But…..back in the day, we had the neighbourhood police station where the sergeant lived in the house attached and we also had a police station in Stourbridge just over a mile away.

Until just recently, we’ve had a decade with no cop shop within 5 miles.

The lowlife are having a field day, the thing is, they’ve always been there but now nobody is around to stop them.

I lived half a mile from here myself up until 7 years ago, it’s why I got out, we had the scum on this side of our decent estate and the Asians and Romanians having open warfare with machetes half a mile to the other side of us.

Common denominator…….no adequate policing.

Policing is one big thing! Sadly in life selection plays a part - the rougher the area the rougher the people and rougher the schools.

Why are some areas full of a certain mix of people and illegals? Because many people move and they don’t want to live there! Is it racist to not want your child to go to a school where there’s so many religions - languages - dress and beliefs? Personally I don’t think so as it’s a parents right to decide what’s best for their child so if that’s moving area then that’s their choice!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Policing is one big thing! Sadly in life selection plays a part - the rougher the area the rougher the people and rougher the schools.

Why are some areas full of a certain mix of people and illegals? Because many people move and they don’t want to live there! Is it racist to not want your child to go to a school where there’s so many religions - languages - dress and beliefs? Personally I don’t think so as it’s a parents right to decide what’s best for their child so if that’s moving area then that’s their choice!
    I had no choice other than to go to the school in that area but it didn’t turn me into scum.

The bottom line was that it came down to parenting and what went on at home, these streets are full of generational scum and lowlife.

Not all though, I’ve got mates brought up in them same streets who’ve done well in life.

It’s good parenting on one hand and lack of policing on the other hand AL.

I’m glad I went to that school and to the pretty tough Secondary I went to, I wouldn’t swop it for anything, it taught me about real life and how to negotiate tough situations from a young age.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)