+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Howoldboy

Howoldboy

Next week is the final weekend of the season as you know,I’ve got a bet to collect for £60 so I’m gonna blow the lot on both sides to score,that’s £30 on yours and £30 on mine so if you want to split your stake up into separate bets then feel free to do so but also if you want to blow the lot on one big bet then that’s fine also,just giving your fair warning 👍

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    Next week is the final weekend of the season as you know,I’ve got a bet to collect for £60 so I’m gonna blow the lot on both sides to score,that’s £30 on yours and £30 on mine so if you want to split your stake up into separate bets then feel free to do so but also if you want to blow the lot on one big bet then that’s fine also,just giving your fair warning ��
    I think my natural inclination would be to spread the risk a little and go for 3 x £10.

That way hopefully more chance of you having a little bit of money to spend on your summer holidays!

That’s fine by me howoldboy,however you want to split the bet up as long as it’s four or five games

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    I think my natural inclination would be to spread the risk a little and go for 3 x £10.

That way hopefully more chance of you having a little bit of money to spend on your summer holidays!
    He can get a round in when he comes to Rochdale… “the place in the uk to visit”..

Charity shops galore to replace his wardrobe
    Drugs a 10 min call away
    Plenty of vape shops to start relieving stress from not being able to afford fags
    A tour round the Crown Oil Arena is must
    A dog that will rip his throat out whilst he’s asleep in the guest room
    Home of the co-op .. there are many local ones..

Ps… I live on the outskirts 😀

I don’t visit anywhere that’s not important enough to have it’s own postcode
    Last edited by chaincey.ncfc; 20-04-2024 at 07:28 PM.

Very droll … 😀

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    Next week is the final weekend of the season as you know,I’ve got a bet to collect for £60 so I’m gonna blow the lot on both sides to score,that’s £30 on yours and £30 on mine so if you want to split your stake up into separate bets then feel free to do so but also if you want to blow the lot on one big bet then that’s fine also,just giving your fair warning 👍
    I reckon 3 x £10 on these Chalky.

West Ham v Liverpool
    Lincoln v Portsmouth
    Peterborough v Bolton
    Wycombe v Charlton

Fulham v Crystal Palace
    Blackburn v Coventry
    Huddersfield v Birmingham
    Millwall v Plymouth

Accrington v Tranmere
    Barrow v Mansfield
    Gillingham V Doncaster
    Wrexham v Stockport

After they've let us down twice in recent weeks I'll leave Notts County to you!

Good luck.

Excellent stuff howoldboy,I shall put the bets on tomorrow and include Notts in my final bet

Thanks howoldboy for your contributions to the bets,I’ve enjoyed hearing your thoughts on them and if you fancy giving it a go next season you would be more than welcome

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)