+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony Stewart interview

I liked the interview and at last, we get passion and hopefully an atmosphere back. Let the BS begin and the frothin tyrades up and down the line, with or without braces.

Get stuck in 🤣

I will be the first brin your old buddy. TS a bit naive about this white paper. The big clubs will have a lot of influence on its implementation assuming it gets implemented as well.

Re steve evans. Not his biggest fan but he will get them putting effort in if nowt else. Hes a bit of a circus act for me tho. Be interesting to see team news today. If hugill etc back in squad that will tell us a lot that has been going on recently and whats likely to happen in the future. Still dilemma for me of not wanting to help keep the pigs up.

Would love to contribute to the thread but unfortunately the mods will no doubt skew my words with a heavy editorial to demonise me.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Would love to contribute to the thread but unfortunately the mods will no doubt skew my words with a heavy editorial to demonise me.
    Well here is what you said in your usual 'Look at me' thread.

Tony's first Interview since Evans appointment
    Another disaster

Given the opinions of the others on this thread would you like to clarify your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well here is what you said in your usual 'Look at me' thread.

Tony's first Interview since Evans appointment
    Another disaster

Given the opinions of the others on this thread would you like to clarify your thoughts?
    More assumptions from CAM.

Up yours

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12