+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Colchester Utd 20.04.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by midshipman View Post
    What can we look for in the new season S M. Just said all the player will be here next season..
    You probably forgot to type "Key" because he said the key players will be here next season and the team will be built around them.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    I enjoyed the game.
    I enjoyed the game and thought we were far superior to Colchester - only criticism was that we should have won far more comfortably. Lovely to see JOB put some crunching tackles in - a classic JOB performance, if that’s his final one at Meadow Lane..

Some people on here do love a moan.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    You probably forgot to type "Key" because he said the key players will be here next season and the team will be built around them.
    Yes I only.had time for a brief listen.. Depends on who are the key players we could all make a list of key players I Dought if we agree 100%. But it depends on D M list because the owners will listen to D M only not the true and loyal supporters like us.

Quote Originally Posted by midshipman View Post
    Yes I only.had time for a brief listen.. Depends on who are the key players we could all make a list of key players I Dought if we agree 100%. But it depends on D M list because the owners will listen to D M only not the true and loyal supporters like us.
    I think most on here would agree on the key players, no? JJ, Macca, Crowley, Palmer, AN, Robertson and Jatta.

Strange one that. We should have won by a lot more, but in usual Notts fashion of late, we huffed and puffed and passed around the defence. A lot.
    Not the worst I’ve seen this season and we looked brighter because of JoB and Nemane being willing participants, but I’m sure SM needs to look the words decisive and tempo up in the dictionary as the team seem to have no understanding of them.
    The excuse of near end of season is bang out of order when 11k have paid to watch them.

Scott looked, totally understandably, worried to stretch too much for final balls in the box. Hopefully a full pre season will give him the confidence back to lead the line as I’m assuming Macca will be sold on. JJ…not so sure. Think he’ll be here. Magical at times and on games like today…frustrating.

Usual behaviour by the fecking Cowley bros today. Thought that was bang out of order when their bench was waving like crazy for their man to go down after he’d got up. Ref needed a rocket up the arse for no control.
    And then SM admits live on radio that he tells his keeper to stay down to get a water break etc…muppet. Just occasionally think before you speak Maynard.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Agreed, that really showed his lack of experience at this level.
    Just showing how clever he is now he's up with the big boys.

He also said just before Nemanes wonder strike he was shouting for him to go down in the box. Just because every one else does it doesn't mean it ain't cheating and perhaps why refs dont give us more penalties.

First 1-0 win this season.

A few good chances fluffed by both teams...

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    A few good chances fluffed by both teams...
    .. and if that long range effort had gone in for their first - well we know goals change games, so were the metrics saying we were lucky?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast