+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sliding into the premier league!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Just listened to JG interview after match yesterday

He always speaks really well and though what he said was spot on

He had a huge job last summer and has done great to cut the wage bill and get us the right team to win the championship 🏆

Well done to JG and his staff

Happy for him, he's not some messiah but neither is he a clown, next season, staying up will be the remit, like the Mellon year, so hopefully we can all get on board and be behind manager and team without the huge pressure we had this season, it won't be easy but with fans, manager and players pulling and direction we can do it and maybe exceed expectations

Well it's official now. I guess I was just hoping for a champions performance tonight so it felt flat,but of course the game itself won't matter at all in the end. Hopefully we get the champions performance next week but I've a feeling they'll all be hungover again.

Champions!!! FTD!!

I actually think we will get a decent performance next week, in part cause thistle will probably have 3rd sown up and not be taking any risks, and big crowd behind. Airdrie can keep the ball and are possession based, thistle are pretty basic style. Though we might not if docherty is out, night and day when he plays, I hope mochrie is fit, shudder to think how run in would have gone had he not managed that run of games.

We did though, that's what counts

Docherty won't be available

I'd play next week

Walton
    Grimshaw McClelland Graham McMann
    Wotherspoon Sibbald
    Kai Watt Middleton
    Moult

Thistle will want to be fresh for the playoffs but won't want to go into them on a defeat

Quote Originally Posted by ETAuldncrabbit View Post
    This crabbit auld bugger is happy as larry.

Loving seeing all the videos on the socials.
    Loved seeing people having a good time but hope they stay in the stands at Tanny next week so that the team can celebrate with the fans.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)