+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sliding into the premier league!

Sliding into the premier league!

Raith Rovers,all Dees,all sheep,all Huns,every c*nt at the BBC and any c*nt I've left out.

GET IT RIGHT F*CKING UP YA!!!

UNITED ARE BACK!!!

Well done Jim Goodwin and all the squad for getting us back up at the first attempt. I still have my doubts about JG but I'll leave those for another day. F*cking yes!!!

🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

Fantastic 🤩

Well done to all the boys for their efforts during the season

Yes !!!!!!

Well done players, coaches and most of all the United fans that have backed the team through what was often a turgid watch this season.

But, job done, we move onwards and upwards. Lots of work to be done before next season. But think that we are rightfully entitled to celebrate tonight.

Well done United!

Yes well done the players, not only have they been under extra pressure from the start, from all outsiders but our own support at times due to Raiths challenge (helped by crazy luck), they can now relax and enjoy

Feel for Holt who has been excellent to not be part of the run in

To add to the giruy list, I've seen many sheep, jambos and hibees all day they were desperate for us to fail and get back and majority of other championship fans wanted Raith to win it instead, so to disappoint so many is pleasing, get it right up them all

United are back

Can i just add another GIRFUY to our groundsman who is heading over to join The Funsters for the toughest job in world football,Nelms has got a spade,fork and a bag of grass seed sitting in the cupboard next to the buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Can i just add another GIRFUY to our groundsman who is heading over to join The Funsters for the toughest job in world football,Nelms has got a spade,fork and a bag of grass seed sitting in the cupboard next to the buckets.
    He’s going to need the phucking Hoover Dam to stop those drainage issues GB, so good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    He’s going to need the phucking Hoover Dam to stop those drainage issues GB, so good luck with that.
    We're gonna need a set of first team wellies made for when we visit that mob

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    They'll get him a few new leaf blowers. 🤪

Huge relief today, not a great game but got it done. Thought Ayr played well, didn't just try to stop us playing but the red card changed the game. Go on Chris Mochrie!
    For all the angst at having to play another season in this league and some of the poor games we've played, well done Goodwin and the players. 71 points with two games still left is a very commanding total. Bar a freak season from RR it would have been a cakewalk.
    Big summer rebuilding ahead for the club, from top to bottom hopefully!

This crabbit auld bugger is happy as larry.

Loving seeing all the videos on the socials.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)