+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Rate the season from 1-10

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: On a scale of 1-10, how much have you enjoyed this season?

On a scale of 1-10, how much have you enjoyed this season?

Register your vote by clicking one of the options, it won't count if you don't. Your reasons why are welcomed, but not compulsory.

I'll go for a solid 7, the season has obviously had it's ups and downs but I've enjoyed it for the most part. Big crowds, loads of goals even though too many were at the wrong end, and really good entertainment overall. Compared to our last few seasons at this level, it's been a pleasant return to League 2.
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 20-04-2024 at 07:54 PM.

I fully expected a midtable finish but the way we have got there has been so disappointing. I fully appreciate the Bros game plan but it goes against the grain for me to not strike while the iron is hot and we were hot coming out of last season and the beginning of this one! There have been several posts saying we tried for player X, player Y and player Z but we (the model?) didn't (wouldn't?) let us try harder when the weak point in the team was screaming out to all and sundry.

Expected around 12th but some of the performances have been dire to watch.

The ****storm triggered by LW breaking his contract still couldn't drag the enjoyment below a 7.
    Great to be back in the EFL

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    The ****storm triggered by LW breaking his contract still couldn't drag the enjoyment below a 7.
    Great to be back in the EFL
    True, we certainly don’t do boring 0-0s very often. We know we have half a very good team, now let’s see if can sort the other half out in 2024/25.

After travelling all the way around the globe and managing to catch one match this season it was the one at home against Walsall.

I won't vote 1 and bring the average down but it was dire, could not comprehend this was the same team that did so well the season before.

Why would you vote 1? We were winning 1 0 at half time so based on one game you should post a 5/10

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Why would you vote 1? We were winning 1 0 at half time so based on one game you should post a 5/10
    I deleted points for every pass backwards from their half to our goalie and for the expression on my kids faces at the final whistle after talking up Notts to them for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Another one View Post
    After travelling all the way around the globe and managing to catch one match this season it was the one at home against Walsall.

I won't vote 1 and bring the average down but it was dire, could not comprehend this was the same team that did so well the season before.
    I managed 5 odd but in the middle of our horrible run and did not see a win! However I have seen most games on the TV but missed last nights. Some good stuff but I am very disappointed that our horror run is so horrid that it sees us a couple of wins from being in with a shout of the playoffs on the last game. That loses a few points. Plenty to build on if we manage to retain our 3 stars. Lose them god knows.

Gone for a controversial 9!! Why? Because the team plays football better than most of the Notts's teams I have watched over the last 40 years, the crowds are buzzing and I have rarely not seen the players committed to the cause!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast