+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Rate the season from 1-10

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: On a scale of 1-10, how much have you enjoyed this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Pietastic View Post
    Gone for a controversial 9!! Why? Because the team plays football better than most of the Notts's teams I have watched over the last 40 years, the crowds are buzzing and I have rarely not seen the players committed to the cause!
    We’ve never played football that bad at the back - 4 for me even though I said I’d be overjoyed with mid table - the actual performances have been as bad as when Burchnall took over and fecked a cup run and promotion potential up.

Went for 5, but could have been 4 tbh. The optimist in me tries to find the positive, but it’s been…disappointing. Not just the final position, but the realisation by the team that we’re not good enough in certain areas…and doing nothing to address it. Has Warner been sent back to Norwich now?

I'd say 7.5

Football is an entertainment business afterall and goals make that we score loads let loads in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietastic View Post
    Gone for a controversial 9!! Why? Because the team plays football better than most of the Notts's teams I have watched over the last 40 years, the crowds are buzzing and I have rarely not seen the players committed to the cause!
    I’m not excusing the bad performances or the disappointing drop off but I think a lot of Notts fans have forgot what bad looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I'd say 7.5
    Not an option I'm afraid.

Just a reminder that comments on here won't register, you have to click an option.

Can't see the clicky thing but up to LW going, 9, after 3. Predicted 4th and still think we'd have done that under LW. No confidence in SM so predict different outcomes in this poll next year - but we are Notts, I live in hope.

Can’t see anything to click.

If you're on your phone you will have to put it temporarily in desktop mode.which makes it small so you have to magnify it but it brings the vote up I've gone for 6 great start but crapoy end

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Can’t see anything to click.
    You need to be logged into your account to be able to vote Pal.

It was either a 6 or 7 from me & I opted for a 7. It would have been nice to be in the Play Off chase for longer even though I didn't think we were ready for promotion but the turmoil of LWs departure killed that, but overall the entertainment is still better than many seasons I've seen. COYP

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast