+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Rate the season from 1-10

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: On a scale of 1-10, how much have you enjoyed this season?

The thread, if I'm correct, asks how much we've enjoyed the season, not how well have Notts done. Of course, there is a correlation between the two. I've voted 9, because I've enjoyed it more than almost any other season, and I've been watching regularly since 1967. The main reason has been the attacking flair and almost no games being boring.

Can’t see a vote thing.
    It’s an 8 for me.
    Maybe I’m still riding on the waves of euphoria from last season but I love going to games more now than I have in the last 35 years.
    I’d challenge any fan to re-watch a Notts game between 2000 and 2018 (excluding Munto) and still maintain our performances have been dire.
    We’ve endured some of the most clueless performances possible over the years.
    I love the football we play, I love that we dominate possession and I love that we have some individual brilliant talent. But most of all I love our owners and trust that they’re taking us on an upward trajectory both on and off the pitch.
    I don’t demand success now and I’m happy to enjoy our progression, however long it takes.

I put 7.

The first half or so was pretty amazing, most of the last half has been pretty awful. However, gotta give some points for:

1. Being back in L2 in the first place
    2. Even when we lost we lost spectacularly in high scoring matches

Just look at the goals of the season video. I hope somebody also makes a comedy goals conceded video. It will be used by every coach worldwide on how not to defend.

I voted 7, as the poll was for entertainment.

It’s certainly been entertaining this season… not the overall outcome we all hoped for, especially when we were in the mix at the half way point. Still, no one surely can argue that our games haven’t been entertaining.
    When I manage to log on and vote, it will be an 8 from me.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    You need to be logged into your account to be able to vote Pal.
    As he must to make a comment!

Think I’ll go for 7 also. Not seen as many as I would have liked live but caught a lot on stream. Very very disappointed at Swindon though - missed Jatta’s goal because for the first time in 55 years supporting Notts I left early. Very flat coming away from a couple of the home games in the dire run too. However over the whole season I’ve really enjoyed what I’ve seen and expect us to sort out some of the problems in mid season so we can really compete next year.

I’m not clicking anything but it’s a 6 from me. Highs and lows, ranging from sublime to pathetic. Never dull though and an honest set of players.

I've enjoyed the season on a whole. I hoped for a mid table finish and that's what weve got. Losing Williams has derailed us without doubt, but I'm sure we will improve next year.
    8/10

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I'd say 7.5

Football is an entertainment business afterall and goals make that we score loads let loads in.
    Depends which way you look at it and what you want I suppose, I always thought football was results based and would accept a 1-0 grind over a 4-3 defeat.
    If we score on entertainment then it would be a 10/10 (5/10 for the doomongers + 5/10 for the HappyClappers). There's been some great attacking edge of the seat stuff undone by an equal amount of catastrophic comedy football.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast