+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Hugill be what Revill was?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    There are certain players who downed tools this year.

Those who have witnessed some of our shambolic training sessions recently know who they are.

There are certain players who if they appear on the pitch again next season, we should all walkout in disgust

I was not a fan of LR and I presume he is unable due to his contract to enlighten us about whst happened.

But the day will come when he can and I hope he does
    Well, it wants airing. Your post raises questions for you, anyone.
    If, it was all LR’s fault then he won’t tell us. That would be the club to do, which they won’t.
    If LR was right, then it still needs saying. Because depending on what it is….any manager won’t be able to do anything about it.

And the killer point is…..if it is the last, then the mistakes and mess will continue.

Footnote…is what we don’t know, the reason why warne left?

Hughill is a far more talented player than Revell. Remember, JH has played at the top level. AR only ever really had success in the pub leagues with us. If he stays - and it’s a big IF, he will get 20 plus goals next year with the right service.

Quote Originally Posted by OneJohnnyQuinn View Post
    Physicality my xrse.he may be the best striker at the club but god help us if we build a team round him .
    Why don't you go up for header with him jonny .. see how physical he his.. you wouldn't get up for a week.

Hugebill does nothing.

Hugill he's just under 6ft so not a target man. Won't see best of him just lumping ball up to him.

Not really a debate.
    Two different style Strikers.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by DonPageFanClub View Post
    Why don't you go up for header with him jonny .. see how physical he his.. you wouldn't get up for a week.
    In your dreams I'd eat him for breakfast he's an overgrown *****cat

Quote Originally Posted by DonPageFanClub View Post
    Jordan?? That you???

Seriously though, physical? Where's the line of broken defenders he's been through? Hasn't bothered the goal since.... *checks notes* ... October....!!! Wow, I forget sometimes just how bad he is.

Get shut, at any cost. Poor player, worse attitude.

Revell….ambitious but brilliant

Hugill………..???

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Revell….ambitious but brilliant

Hugill………..???
    Not huge but billy?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast