+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Can Hugill be what Revill was?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Have you all not been watching hugill play this season? To suggest he could emulate revs is an insult to Alex...
    His movement in the box is atrocious. Evan eaves movement is better. He's one dimensional the lad would struggle to score playing non league footy.
    Imo ship out wyke and hugill keep nombe, eaves and kayode plus one more. Alfie my would do in league 1
    The plus one more could be Jamie Reid Stevenage. 21 goals and a few assists

Have you all not been watching hugill play this season? To suggest he could emulate revs is an insult to Alex...
    His movement in the box is atrocious. Evan eaves movement is better. He's one dimensional the lad would struggle to score playing non league footy.
    Imo ship out wyke and hugill keep nombe, eaves and kayode plus one more. Alfie my would do in league 1

Do your want Evans/Raynor sacked before they've started! Wyke yes ship out but keeping Eaves & Kayode why? showed nothing both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

29 year old I'd be looking at a forward whose on the way up.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Joe Taylor at Lincoln and long staff at notts county would also be on my radar this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Do your want Evans/Raynor sacked before they've started! Wyke yes ship out but keeping Eaves & Kayode why? showed nothing both of them.
    Kayode has shown when fit he's capable of playing in league 1 and eaves in league 2 was a goal machine, the jump to the championship was way out of his league. The lads more than capable of getting double figures next season. League 1 defenders are way different to championship defenders.

Gwru. Eaves 160 league one games 57 goals. I'm sure even you would be happy with that

Gwru. Eaves 160 league one games 57 goals. I'm sure even you would be happy with that
    perhaps we haven't seen the last of Alex here at NYS?

https://x.com/paulm_davis/status/1782409061620662752

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    perhaps we haven't seen the last of Alex here at NYS?

https://x.com/paulm_davis/status/1782409061620662752
    This would be a positive move in my eyes.

“Since I've left, I haven't spoken to Alex. When you leave a club, you must have the integrity to not communicate back to your old players and staff because they can get mixed messages”

As TS experienced

That was then! Can't see Evans going with Eaves or Kayode.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast