+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Northampton Town

Agree Eth's we are a million miles from being a team that would survive a season back in the Championship currently.

I guess I am just sat here with a glass half full !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Dire. They definitely not a “Team”…. Clear out please… Kane first. MOM? Nah. Greedy selfish players.
    Bolton will get 5…….aw***
    Disagree with you on that one, there was only Kane & Collins that showed any quality today & the technique shown by Kane to score the goal was top drawer , the movement in front of these two was none existent with McCatee & Cole providing no outlet for the midfield players to pass to, infact the pair of them were continually caught offside simply because they were too slow to get back or look across the line , overall it was a poor performance & the Disco effect was non existent , as soon as we went in front we never looked for a second , very negative indeed.

I thought Jordan Williams was excellent today and had his best game for months .

Other than that I'm struggling , Kane for the goal maybe but that's about all he did .

There's some really dreadful players at this club there really is .

I don't know what's happened to Cadden either , a shadow of the player he's been for the majority of his time here .

It wasn’t any better.
    Dreading the playoffs.

There’s just no organisation in how we play.
    It’s going to take pre season and more to turn this mess around.

Defence was all over the place.
    Strikers just not there.
    But midfield is by far the weakest part of the team.
    Connell was the only midfielder playing today.
    OK - Kane scores but other than that he was a slow fat midget.
    Embarrassing.
    Phillips was his usual invisible self.

There is no link between the defence the midfield and the strikers.
    It’s as tho eleven players have been picked off the street and asked to form a team.

I’m probably noticing this disconnection with the players because we have seen teams in the recent past that have been well drilled.

A terrible game to watch.

PS - good turn out by the Northampton fans.

To think a few short weeks ago we were talking about the possibility of the top two, what a laugh that’s turned out to be.

[QUOTE=Young_Nudger;40495845]It wasn’t any better.

Totally disrespectful that kind of comment and out of order in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Can I just thank Neil Collins for a fine achievement in gaining the club a place in the Play Offs .

The 75 points gained under his tenure would have been enough given the other results .

The non event one point gained by Disco was irrelevant as it turned out .

Hold your head up Mr Collins this is your achievement and yours alone .

The irony is after watching that load of shyte is your the only one worthy of any credit .

The players handed to you this season are truly awful and it was fitting that the last kick of the regular season resulted in clown defending and the ball hitting the back of the net .

The ball travelled 60 yards through the air and we stood watching like spare prycks at a wedding .

What the feck Roberts was doing is anyone's guess .
    Just sums up the end of the normal season perfectly Animal and pleased you mentioned Williams later.

O’Kane:
    MARTIN Devaney has been tasked with getting Barnsley into the League One play-offs tomorrow but who would lead them in the semi-finals if they qualify is less certain.

Dominik Thalhammer has been linked with the job and understood to be a candidate.

[QUOTE=POGGYWELL;40495986]
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    It wasn’t any better.

Totally disrespectful that kind of comment and out of order in my opinion .
    Very true Poggy , before he used to call him the crab , the thing is when someone has to resort to insults it shows a lack of education , there is absolutely no reason to discuss anything on our forum and be offensive , bang out of order .

[QUOTE=Shadrack the Red;40496062]
    Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post

Very true Poggy , before he used to call him the crab , the thing is when someone has to resort to insults it shows a lack of education , there is absolutely no reason to discuss anything on our forum and be offensive , bang out of order .
    So then Shads - what’s a Pugmunter ???
    Never heard of it myself - I thought you might know 😊

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast