+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Partick at home

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I'm not concerned with you just fed up of your patronising attitude. And... If you had read my post properly you should have been able to work out pretty easily that I was posting that folk, especially the really young would miss seeing the trophy if they ran on the pitch. I didn't see anywhere in the post that I would be happy to see a pitch invasion in the slightest.
    During the season, this Shedka to$$er was moaning about the negativity from the stands. Now the fans are getting it in the neck for celebrating. I don't particularly want the fans to invade the pitch but I'm not a fan of orchestrated celebration either. Perhaps Shedka can put together guidelines on how to think, feel and act at the games - God help us!

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    During the season, this Shedka to$$er was moaning about the negativity from the stands. Now the fans are getting it in the neck for celebrating. I don't particularly want the fans to invade the pitch but I'm not a fan of orchestrated celebration either. Perhaps Shedka can put together guidelines on how to think, feel and act at the games - God help us!
    Well........ statistically speaking..... 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Well........ statistically speaking..... ��
    Hope you have a great weekend - can't make it myself so quite envious

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Hope you have a great weekend - can't make it myself so quite envious
    Cheers bud 🍺🍺🥳

Weirdly looking forward to the trophy party tonight, kind of in a Viz ‘Borderline Boiler’ way. It’s all wrong in so much as we should never get relegated yet even though your head says no, you can’t help but get stirred…………….

11,500 in stadium tonight. Thats what football is all about.

Hopefully United can put on a good show for the fans and send them all home happy

Walton
    Miller T Graham McC McM
    Sibb Spoony
    Kai Watt Middleton
    Moult

Heard there is no medal for McC as needs 9 appearances. Club should get him a medal given his outstanding contribution at end of season 🥇

Can we all look forward to a minter of a 3rd pitch invasion in a row ? If yes hope you guys can keep your fists to yourselves this time and show that the Airdrie invasion was just an awful one off

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

Hopefully United can put on a good show for the fans and send them all home happy

Walton
    Miller T Graham McC McM
    Sibb Spoony
    Kai Watt Middleton
    Moult

Heard there is no medal for McC as needs 9 appearances. Club should get him a medal given his outstanding contribution at end of season 🥇
    The club are purchasing medals for those who don't meet the criteria. Everyone who played a part will get one. 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The club are purchasing medals for those who don't meet the criteria. Everyone who played a part will get one. 🧡
    That's good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

Walton
    Miller T Graham McC McM
    Sibb Spoony
    Kai Watt Middleton
    Moult

Absolutely spot on team that, and strangely close to the team we should be building on for next season. And to finish things off, Grimshaw, Gallagher, Holt, Doc and Tilson get a run out near the end.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)