+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Townsend!

Townsend!

For those who continuously defend this player I suggest you take a look at Leicester’s second goal.

Whilst their initial attack is taking place and our box is under pressure the ball ends up going out wide to the player who crosses for Vardy to score.

Watch what Townsend does before ambling out to their crosser and getting so easily beaten…..he stops and fiddles with his boot or sock FFS……..at the very time he should be speeding out to their crosser he’s fiddling with his attire.

Utter nonsense, it shows the mentality of this nonentity of a player.

Bit harsh Mick, you’ve got to make sure your hair looks nice and your kit is neat and tidy, got to look good for the photos 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Bit harsh Mick, you’ve got to make sure your hair looks nice and your kit is neat and tidy, got to look good for the photos 😉
    It’s pathetic Bomber.

On a Sunday morning my manager would’ve been screaming at me in the fullback position if I’d done that, it’s a clear sign of someone who just doesn’t have the right mental attitude.

I hope people do search out the clip and look at it, if Townsend had reacted as he should’ve done the cross may possibly have not come in.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    For those who continuously defend this player I suggest you take a look at Leicester’s second goal.

Whilst their initial attack is taking place and our box is under pressure the ball ends up going out wide to the player who crosses for Vardy to score.

Watch what Townsend does before ambling out to their crosser and getting so easily beaten…..he stops and fiddles with his boot or sock FFS……..at the very time he should be speeding out to their crosser he’s fiddling with his attire.

Couldn’t agree more Mick - as absolutely s hite! Then Furlong gets easily out jumped by Vardy FFS!

Get rid of both of these no marks next season!

He had probably, yet again, put his right boot on his left foot and vice versa, and tried to fix it…

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    He had probably, yet again, put his right boot on his left foot and vice versa, and tried to fix it…

Awful player and I would rather have Reach in and you know my feelings on him but to be fair - he’s done well lately so credit where it’s due.

Just waiting for DarNULL to be out jumped at Sheffield 😇

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you remember the awful Neil Parsley from the early to mid 90’s Thomas?

He had “ten to two” feet as we say here in the UK like on a clock face!

He always looked and played like he had his boots on the wrong feet!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you remember the awful Neil Parsley from the early to mid 90’s Thomas?

He had “ten to two” feet as we say here in the UK like on a clock face!

He always looked and played like he had his boots on the wrong feet!
    🤣🤣🤣

No, the 90s are a ”blank” for me. Before the internet it was easier to follow us from distance in the 70 and 80s, than in the 90s (due to the leagues/divisions we were in).

Can honestly say I didn't notice this myself when I was at the game and I've only seen very brief highlights. If it happened as described that's shocking and totally unprofessional.

We had a former left back on the coaching staff under Bilic who generally played with his socks rolled down who knew how to make a challenge back in the day.

Mr. Townsend can consider himself very lucky that Julian Dicks is no longer here as I imagine he'd have kicked CT into touch for that on the training ground today. And tomorrow, and .......

🤣🤣🤣

No, the 90s are a ”blank” for me. Before the internet it was easier to follow us from distance in the 70 and 80s, than in the 90s (due to my vast alcohol consumption).
    Edited for you Thomas, no need to thank me 😊 .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)