+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Rob Scott

Where is Rob Scott

So as I understand it he is now demoted back to just recruitment, but with director still in his title? Why do that, was that something SE insisted on? He wasn’t involved in the press conferences and hasn’t been seen publicly since before Xmas. SE never mentioned him at all, so is he on his way out?

Think Stevie likes full control by all accounts.

The Antarctic

Can’t see him being here come next season - and to be honest, I don’t think that’s a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Can’t see him being here come next season - and to be honest, I don’t think that’s a bad thing
    Quite possibly NWC. None of us know what goes on behind the scenes but developments this week suggest TS has taken the club back totally into his control.He may have listened more and more to other people recently and relied on their advice and 'blown his fuse' as to where it has got him. The autocrat in him may have taken over and he may well tell them all to f*&k off and he'll run it himself. Just a theory btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Quite possibly NWC. None of us know what goes on behind the scenes but developments this week suggest TS has taken the club back totally into his control.He may have listened more and more to other people recently and relied on their advice and 'blown his fuse' as to where it has got him. The autocrat in him may have taken over and he may well tell them all to f*&k off and he'll run it himself. Just a theory btw!
    An interesting theory and ties in with all the interviews this week. He likely feels that he trusts Evans to do the football side so will let him have full control of that side. In the interviews they kept repeating that Evans left last time over a view on how a club should be run, so what has changed? My gut tells me that it will all be about the first team now.

The chairman literally told us exactly what's happening in his interview.

Hopefully he is out scouting!

Wasn't he in Holland last week out scouting?

Evo now back in charge of probably everything regarding the side, apart from the spending. He has a mass of lower league contacts, rest assured he'll get the balance right.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Hopefully he is out scouting!
    Dyb, dyb, dyb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast