+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The ref wasn't a Luton fan and he decided it wasn't a penalty. If the evidence from VAR was it's not a clear error, it doesn't change. I saw all three and I don't think there was clear evidence to say it was a penalty or not
    No but Attwell is a VAR official and of course it’s an error as it’s an handball.

They have got themselves into a nice position have the PGMOL as they can’t be sued and can hide behind lots vague calls.

Reality is they aren’t good enough and I’m certain with the money in the game there is bound to be some fixing without doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    No but Attwell is a VAR official and of course it’s an error as it’s an handball.

They have got themselves into a nice position have the PGMOL as they can’t be sued and can hide behind lots vague calls.

Reality is they aren’t good enough and I’m certain with the money in the game there is bound to be some fixing without doubt.
    Was it handball though? I've watched it over and over again and his hand is in a natural position for what he was doing and it was ball to hand

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Was it handball though? I've watched it over and over again and his hand is in a natural position for what he was doing and it was ball to hand
    It isn’t in a natural position as his arm is away from his body these aren’t MY rules they are FIFA rules.

I know it’s stupid but they are given 99% of the time put it this way if we weren’t given that with VAR available I’d be angry as well given these are the new rules shall we say.

I don’t have a fondness for Forest either but tribalism is what ruins football imo when serious questions need to be asked about the game.

It isn’t in a natural position as his arm is away from his body these aren’t MY rules they are FIFA rules.

I know it’s stupid but they are given 99% of the time put it this way if we weren’t given that with VAR available I’d be angry as well given these are the new rules shall we say.

I don’t have a fondness for Forest either but tribalism is what ruins football imo when serious questions need to be asked about the game.
    Weren't the so called experts on MOTD saying that Grelish wasn't penalised for handball in yesterday's semi-final because his arm was moving back from an unnatural position TOWARDS his body though?

Quote Originally Posted by LincsPie View Post
    Weren't the so called experts on MOTD saying that Grelish wasn't penalised for handball in yesterday's semi-final because his arm was moving back from an unnatural position TOWARDS his body though?
    Well they did say that and take a look at who was ref yesterday Mr Michael “UAE” Oliver he and 3 of his team England, Cook and someone else seem to be involved in lots of dodgy calls that impact Man City.

It wasn’t given as they didn’t want to give it is all I’ll say.

Take a look at the Doku challenge against Liverpool …..Oliver is telling Attwell on VAR “No no no not a penalty” how can he say that to the VAR official ?

Attwell then says “They both go in high which is complete lie as Macallister has his feet on ground” I think corruption is involved purely on what I am seeing if it can happen in Spain, Italy, Greece it can happen here but our media like to think us Brits would never do anything like that

I don’t have a fondness for Forest either but tribalism is what ruins football imo.
    Really? In my opinion tribalism is what makes football. The day I don't enjoy Forest getting the rough end of the stick however unfair is the day I would ask to be voluntarily euthanised.

Looks like Mark Clattenburg is rivalling Harry Arter in the 'value for money' stakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Really? In my opinion tribalism is what makes football. The day I don't enjoy Forest getting the rough end of the stick however unfair is the day I would ask to be voluntarily euthanised.

Looks like Mark Clattenburg is rivalling Harry Arter in the 'value for money' stakes!
    Yeah results wise you are correct Elite but I think for the good of the game moving forward blind eyes are turned.

Clattenburg is clearly the one dishing the dirt on the VAR official he like Oliver has took the “oil” money too all the same that is why I now think the game at the top is corrupt not all of them are obviously.

Florist ought to change their anthem to Red Red Whine!

One thing about the FL is we don’t have VAR and that is a positive as it’s not working as it should do.

Every week in at least 2-3 games there is a howler and then Sky / ref watch whoever will defend it I mean Sky can’t have their “brand” being slammed can they ?!

I really don’t think I’d want to see us get to that level Championship would be as high as I would want to go but I guess they might have VAR at some point too.

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    Florist ought to change their anthem to Red Red Whine!
    Nice one!

Seriously though, I think the F-worders should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute, and public slander of the integrity of professional officials.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast