+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

I was in the Gwladys St Stand and I wouldn't have been surprised if peanut head had given them both. Mind you Forest were crap!!
    Just seen the Tweet!! What a shocking thing for the Red prats to put out.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 21-04-2024 at 05:29 PM.

The sort of thing you’d expect from the Notts Combination. None of the decisions were that clear cut one way or the other, talking about Luton fans is literally one of the most embarrassing things a professional club has ever put out.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The sort of thing you’d expect from the Notts Combination. None of the decisions were that clear cut one way or the other, talking about Luton fans is literally one of the most embarrassing things a professional club has ever put out.
    Arm away from his body is a NAILED ON PENALTY in PL.

My opinion is the PL won’t want Everton/Forest to go down as they will be scared of the legal hassle.

Attwell is a Luton Town fan and he was VAR so he really shouldn’t be on that game and isn’t he the same **** who gave a ghost goal against Watford (Luton Town rival team!)

The elephant in the room is the team who is cleaning up trophy after trophy yet barely anything is said about them.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post

My opinion is the PL won’t want Everton/Forest to go down as they will be scared of the legal hassle.

Attwell is a Luton Town fan and he was VAR so he really shouldn’t be on that game and isn’t he the same **** who gave a ghost goal against Watford (Luton Town rival team!)

The elephant in the room is the team who is cleaning up trophy after trophy yet barely anything is said about them.
    Are you serious? The so called handball was the one which definitely wasn’t a penalty.

The ref wasn't a Luton fan and he decided it wasn't a penalty. If the evidence from VAR was it's not a clear error, it doesn't change. I saw all three and I don't think there was clear evidence to say it was a penalty or not

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Are you serious? The so called handball was the one which definitely wasn’t a penalty.
    Well FIFA rules if your arm is in an unnatural position which it is then it’s a penalty you look at loads given like that over the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The ref wasn't a Luton fan and he decided it wasn't a penalty. If the evidence from VAR was it's not a clear error, it doesn't change. I saw all three and I don't think there was clear evidence to say it was a penalty or not
    No but Attwell is a VAR official and of course it’s an error as it’s an handball.

They have got themselves into a nice position have the PGMOL as they can’t be sued and can hide behind lots vague calls.

Reality is they aren’t good enough and I’m certain with the money in the game there is bound to be some fixing without doubt.

No but Attwell is a VAR official and of course it’s an error as it’s an handball.

They have got themselves into a nice position have the PGMOL as they can’t be sued and can hide behind lots vague calls.

Reality is they aren’t good enough and I’m certain with the money in the game there is bound to be some fixing without doubt.
    Was it handball though? I've watched it over and over again and his hand is in a natural position for what he was doing and it was ball to hand

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Was it handball though? I've watched it over and over again and his hand is in a natural position for what he was doing and it was ball to hand
    It isn’t in a natural position as his arm is away from his body these aren’t MY rules they are FIFA rules.

I know it’s stupid but they are given 99% of the time put it this way if we weren’t given that with VAR available I’d be angry as well given these are the new rules shall we say.

I don’t have a fondness for Forest either but tribalism is what ruins football imo when serious questions need to be asked about the game.

Florist ought to change their anthem to Red Red Whine!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast