+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Look at the two red cards as well and if it wasnt cheating why is Darren England not allowed on Liverpool games then ?

How hard is it to not play on until you are sure ?

Im firmly in the camp some games are rigged.

You have Michael Oliver and his 3 mates doing a gig in UAE now he may not cheat but £30-50k to ref one game is lots of dough.

Which football team is the only one not to have a VAR call be looked at and go against them ? A clue they are owned by UAE.
    Are you referring to Man City ?
    I’m pretty sure that statement isn’t true ??

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    Are you referring to Man City ?
    I’m pretty sure that statement isn’t true ??
    Which part is not true.

Remember it well .
    Alf Buksh , Dollis Hill, London.
    GS raced into the centre circle at HT and gave AB earache all the way to the tunnel , then in the ML family stand. Apparently it continued during the HT break after the officials' dressing room door came off the hinges. Liverpool won 2-1 with a manufactured penalty by the arch diver Ronnie Rosenthal. Dean Thomas'
    " air tackle " was at least a good foot away from any contact.
    The Paul Ince manufactured penalty for Man U at ML was also an injustice.
    Those " lost " points meant Notts were relegated and missed out on the inaugural PL season.

Finally anyone remember Brian Hill denying Notts a last minute Trophy game equaliser v Bristol Rovers ?
    Les Bradd was non too pleased and confronted Hill in the tunnel.
    Brian Parkin the Rovers GK then played 1 game on loan for Notts and confirmed the goal should have stood.

My daughter and I went to WHU to watch Notts win
    2-0 in the final league game with a brace by Drapes. This meant Oldham went to the top flight as Champions , with WHU as runners up.
    The crowd and WHU players dived and bayed for everything but got nothing.
    The ref was .....Brian Hill !
    Notts were promoted via the Wembley PO final.

It should have been used solely for goal line technology... It has ruined the game, and taken the excitement out of scoring a goal, because of the delay in checking...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    It should have been used solely for goal line technology... It has ruined the game, and taken the excitement out of scoring a goal, because of the delay in checking...
    100% and for offside automation only so it is instant not fannying about for 5 minutes to see if someone’s hairs under their arms is 2cm in front of the defender.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    100% and for offside automation only so it is instant not fannying about for 5 minutes to see if someone’s hairs under their arms is 2cm in front of the defender.
    10secs to decide else advantage attacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    10secs to decide else advantage attacker.
    I would say 10s or the on field decision stands rather than advantage attacker.

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSept1959 View Post
    Remember it well .
    Finally anyone remember Brian Hill denying Notts a last minute Trophy game equaliser v Bristol Rovers ?
    Les Bradd was non too pleased and confronted Hill in the tunnel.
    Brian Parkin the Rovers GK then played 1 game on loan for Notts and confirmed the goal should have stood.
    I remember the fighting on the pitch after the Rovers' fans invaded the pitch and Notts fans joined them. As for the goal, I was in the County Road stand with a great view and it was clearly a goal. It was the Associate Members Cup according to UTM's site.

If offside didn't exist then that would make things much, much simpler.
    Wouldn't make any difference to the Florist controversy though.
    VAR should be for violent conduct only and leave the rest to the on the field officials.
    Goal line technology to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dug Out View Post
    It's probably come from Clattenberg, he still thinks he is above the game and a far supior ref, suppose he has to mouth off in order to earn his money from the fat greek.
    Employing an ex-referee to lobby on your behalf is a bizarre idea. It's the kind of thing Barca and Real Madrid do, and you might call it cheating.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast