+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think the Prem’s been generally very good for football over the last 30 years. Man City are sucking the life out of it though with their continuing domination, especially when it appears the rules don’t appear to apply to them.

That and ridiculous ticket prices probably go some way to explaining the boom in EFL attendances. Long may it continue.
    Money talks- its the same in most ares of life, For example the rich getting away with certain crimes because the right people are paid off - where a regular person is hung out to dry

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I see Mark Clattenburg has quit his 'referee analyst' Forest role saying his position has "become more of a hindrance than help" to the club.
    It's gaining momentum. Club, Manager and player charged by FA.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...s/cg30l8em32no

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I see Mark Clattenburg has quit his 'referee analyst' Forest role saying his position has "become more of a hindrance than help" to the club.
    Disappointing, I was hoping he would 'do an Arter' and carry on stealing a wage.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718