+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

There's absolutely no way I would go to watch Forest, if I go to a Premier League match I go to Sheffield United or Leicester depending on which one is in the Premier League at the time, I've been to five matches at Bramall Lane this season as it's been easy to get tickets usually £30 but their team has been hopelessly out of their depth, hope they can spring a surprise on Saturday though.

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    My mate has just posted that to renew his seat he will have to fork out an extra £150.00 on last year's price for a season ticket!
    That's crazy. An extra £150 to watch your team have 30% possession at home, lose most games, and consider finishing fourth bottom as a good season just because you get to see Man City & Co again! The amazing thing is that they have said these huge price hikes will still apply even if they are playing in the Championship next season. Unfortunately I don't think they'll go down, but if they did it would be very interesting to see the reaction from their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    There's absolutely no way I would go to watch Forest, if I go to a Premier League match I go to Sheffield United or Leicester depending on which one is in the Premier League at the time, I've been to five matches at Bramall Lane this season as it's been easy to get tickets usually £30 but their team has been hopelessly out of their depth, hope they can spring a surprise on Saturday though.
    Are you going this Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's crazy. An extra £150 to watch your team have 30% possession at home, lose most games, and consider finishing fourth bottom as a good season just because you get to see Man City & Co again! The amazing thing is that they have said these huge price hikes will still apply even if they are playing in the Championship next season. Unfortunately I don't think they'll go down, but if they did it would be very interesting to see the reaction from their fans.
    I went to watch Forest Fulham when I was back in the UK this year. Before you criticise me it was on condition that both of my F word mates saw Notts MK Dons and Notts Salford. Forest was expensive, queues everywhere, busy and s h i t. Even my mates said the Meadow Lane game was much more fun. Long may they continue to put up their prices so we attract more fans.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Are you going this Saturday?
    Not sure yet it's £36 to sit in their Kop stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Plus kick off times/days all over the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Not sure yet it's £36 to sit in their Kop stand.
    Well you know who to cheer for.

Name:  Screenshot_20240429_182131_WhatsApp.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  70.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20240429_182131_WhatsApp.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  70.2 KB
    Sold out !!!

I see Mark Clattenburg has quit his 'referee analyst' Forest role saying his position has "become more of a hindrance than help" to the club.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast