+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mr Collins Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyWhites View Post
    Crikey, talk about slit your throats? You’re in the play offs, you’ll see the Cobblers off, they have nothing to play for just waiting for the season to end. Cheer up guys footballs a funny game and anything can happen. I’m expecting Wanderers to finish 3rd so we probably wouldn’t play you in the semis but I can wait until the final to get retribution for last year. ��
    Yep - understand what yer saying there.

Although I must say that Jules and Perky have been more or less calling things right over the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Wait while the FA sack Gareth Southgate on the eve of the Euro Final in Germany in the summer .

The game is always evolving and I think we are on to something here .

If you want to make a contest of it Whites at Wembley I suggest you get shut of Evatt pretty sharpish .

Believe it or not animal there are some who would get rid of Evatt despite where we are and the job he’s done since he’s been here. I think the majority of us are disappointed we didn’t make the automatics, we’ve thrown away so many opportunities but that’s largely down to serious injuries to key players, basically the whole spine of the team, plus some ridiculous open goal misses in crucial games but like you despite all the complaints we’re still in there with a chance. The play offs are a lottery, form goes out the window and it’s cup football so on the day anything can happen and frequently does. So since I’m sure you’ll see off Northampton and therefore miss us in the semis, I wish you good luck and hope that even with Evatt we meet you at Wembley. ;-))

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345