Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
That's your opinion, I suppose.
Now its in the Champs, we'll see if your opinion still stands in 12 months. You said all this over the Police faults I pointed out to you.
Tricky…no one is denying that VAR, or it’s implementation at least, has certain flaws…that the standard of officiating in football is not all it should be…and, to acknowledge your most tenuous of links, that there are a minority of bad police officers. It’s your - and your football club’s - conspiratorial leap to everything being ‘bent’ and ‘rigged’ when things don’t go your way that is being questioned.

As regards VAR in the Championship…I welcome the likelihood of more accurate decisions although I have reservations about its impact on the game’s/crowd’s spontaneity. Having said that, as someone who probably watches more rugby than football at this time of year, I’ve grown quite used to seeing about 25% of major decisions about eight times from four different angles before a final decision is reached. As I’ve said before, RL, RU and cricket fans seem to be able to handle it.