+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boro v Leeds

Great entertainment and brilliant tactics by Farke. I couldn't believe how much Leeds let Boro come at them in the second half then, Bham!

Talk about strike like a viper but, they left themselves under pressure letting Boro score a third. Main point is they bagged the points and have gone second in table, oh to be up there. Ipswich cannot afford to draw their next game as they have an inferior goal difference to Leeds.

Games left:

Leicester
    Southampton (h)
    Preston (a)
    Blackburn(h)

Leeds
    QPR (a)
    Southampton (h)

Ipswich
    Hull (a)
    Coventry(a)
    Huddersfield(h)

Southampton
    Leicester(a)
    Stoke(h)
    Leeds(a)

All absolutely wide open.

Brilliant, very entertaining game but I couldn't help thinking Leeds will get absolutely destroyed in the Premier League with a defence like that.
    Everybody was raving about Burnley last season and look what's happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Brilliant, very entertaining game but I couldn't help thinking Leeds will get absolutely destroyed in the Premier League with a defence like that.
    Everybody was raving about Burnley last season and look what's happened to them.
    Can also see a very big bid coming in for Summerville close season, which I doubt Leeds cannot turn down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12