+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Airdrie (A)

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Better no be a pitch invasion next week, no need for it after last week and now
    For once we agree! Invade next week and wave goodbye to seeing the trophy lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    WTF is all this meltdoon pish all about! Sitting here absolutely pishing masel at what im reading!

Tonights objective? Dont fecking loose! Joab done!

Played for the draw and got it!
    The league was won last week mate. Tonight was a chance to show some style.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    WTF is all this meltdoon pish all about! Sitting here absolutely pishing masel at what im reading!

Tonights objective? Dont fecking loose! Joab done!

Played for the draw and got it!
    There's no meltdown, the performance was garbage and as it's a match thread surely we can comment on that?

Anyway, Champions!! The performance won't matter in the end but it was a horrible watch tonight and a reminder that we are going to need a huge rebuild. Get the keeper signed up though!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Exactly

Yes. Job done and Jack Walton made two great saves. Please give him a contact .

Delighted for the fans. They've been top class. Stuck with this great club all season.
    Enjoy it everyone 🧡

United's having a party.
    Jumpy's getting ready for skool 🍺

Airdrie decent side tbf. we've been involved in a few stinking TV matches this season q park 0-0, Inverness 1-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Was it really? Sure i had people telling me in the run up to last week that it would not be confirmed because the GD extra point couldnt confirm it! We get the point we needed this week and its sour pusses all roond because we played for a draw. The romantic in me says we didnt do them because they gave us the respect of the guard of honour.

We have won the league and im in The Shed next week with my family! Thats when we show some style!

I honestly don't believe United played for a draw tonight, they were just poor.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    I honestly don't believe United played for a draw tonight, they were just poor.
    Hungover by the sound of things,did look that way tbh. But pretty unprofessional though and sounds like we'll get a similar performance next week too. Hopefully not though,would be nice to finish off on a winning note and then party like f*ck!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)