+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Airdrie (A)

Airdrie (A)

I’m sure we were all feeling the same at times on Saturday about the potential for this game. Rovers had been back to type the night before with an unbelievably jammy win, we were struggling to break Ayr down, the gap was maybe about to drop to four points and with them away to Morton on the Saturday, the prospect of Airdrie away, on plastic, was giving the potential of the nightmare scenario of the gap being down to one by the time of the final game against Thistle and the last match shootout was on.

Well happily that has not come to pass so slide on that you six fingered LUCKY Fife c@nts. Not sure what team will start now given where we’re at. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the likes of Mochrie and Meekison start as I suspect he’ll keep back the main starters for the well deserved celebration the next week against Thistle. Maybe even Rory McLeod may be seen. Thankfully we’re at a point where I don’t know and maybe don’t actually care, as we’ve done it and that is all that matters.

Ticket sales incredible BTW. Only went on sale yesterday morning and 1800 gone already and I suspect the allocated away stand will be sold by Thursday or so with the potential for the stand behind one of the goals to be opened up to accommodate. What a support we have, we really do. Given the events of the last 24 months to be pulling crowds that are actually increasing is amazing in itself. That sna’ is defying gravity and remaining firmly stuck to the dyke.

There were over 2000 sold as of last night, stands holds roughly 2800 but not sure the front two rows have been on sale? Which would reduce it by a few hundred, so not far off selling out at this rate

I'd be playing same team as Saturday but with Wotherspoon instead of Tillson

Go for a good pts tally, if we keep two cleansheets then looking at the record since 3pts for a win/ten team 2nd tier began in 1994, the best this century is 25 against by Hibs a few years back

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    There were over 2000 sold as of last night, stands holds roughly 2800 but not sure the front two rows have been on sale? Which would reduce it by a few hundred, so not far off selling out at this rate

I'd be playing same team as Saturday but with Wotherspoon instead of Tillson

Go for a good pts tally, if we keep two cleansheets then looking at the record since 3pts for a win/ten team 2nd tier began in 1994, the best this century is 25 against by Hibs a few years back
    Agree Spoony in for Tilson

Important to get the point to make it official

Come on United !!

Anyone else having the same problems i am having with the board lately?,sometimes when i go on its coming up http error 503.Its like when they are doing an upgrade but its happening for shorter periods of time but at regular intervals.I could not get on last night.I only use a lap top and not a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Anyone else having the same problems i am having with the board lately?,sometimes when i go on its coming up http error 503.Its like when they are doing an upgrade but its happening for shorter periods of time but at regular intervals.I could not get on last night.I only use a lap top and not a phone.
    Yeah I've had same issues mate,mines on mobile version though. Might be a pensioner thing 🤣🤣

Yep same here. As above, intermittent drop outs and for short periods of time each occasion. Probably the last couple of weeks I’ve noticed it going on for.

Same here!

Yeah, same here. ☹️

Aye, it's been absolute dug sh1te for weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Aye, it's been absolute dug sh1te for weeks!
    Same here, error page more frequent last few days.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)