+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2024 Last Game

Wow! An assist from Kirk!!!

And Donny were also hanging on in the end!

Confession time: I threw my hands in the air and shouted "Why him? He's not going to change anything!" at the telly when Kirk was brought on!

Even the commentator said things hadn't worked out for him since he came back, also how many times he mentioned the number of player's who'd been with us since they were kids!!

Darn, talk about being late, but got there. At least n playoff with Donny, it will be a really open game. Chris Long, was that an injury again! Nevitt, without a doubt the hardest grafter in the squad. Really please he had a good season and hopefully has a couple more goals in him for the playoffs. Will we have a keeper back? Confidence is the issue, I feel (injuries yes) the times we give the ball away bad pass or bad control. Holding midfield needed, but too late for that, we just need to go for it. I started the season at Vauxhall Motors, great ride, with downs, then up's and a bad slide at end of the season. Thoughts on the chances, I would of liked away then home, but at least we are in, Barrow must be kicking themselves and I see Grimsby did not assist.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12