+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Do we migrate to a new message board?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAD site not working...time to move poll>

If we agree to this we need to all confirm a certain time/date we will move ie the day before our first game next season or something like that.

Voted stay for now, out of loyalty, because this site has been a mainstay for so many years and they've resolved problems before, but if MAD continues to be difficult to access then there's likely to be tipping point.

The concern, as Wedgie_Pie points out, is that we could end up losing some posters altogether, and/or posters get split to a degree where neither site is well-enough populated to maintain the traditional energy.

I’d like us to stay

It’s a stay from me.

Stay with what we know for now, and hope that the recent glitches don't become a permanent feature.

Stay, I'm loyal to mad ha ha.

Regards losing posters…all it means is a couple of people also check in regularly on here and post a “we’ve all moved to …site so come and register.

Wonder if there is a blanket message option Swale that could be sent to inboxes?

Agreed about the date and cut off or this conversation could go on forever.

If anyone’s struggling to register on the other site, there’s enough there now that have moved over so help is at hand so to speak.

Not sure how to vote, so I’m hanging on a bit longer. My gut feeling is that we should move, but the problem is “we”. The last thing we need is two diluted sites, it really has to be one or the other. Nobody likes poor customer service, and that’s exactly what MAD currently offer. I would be happy to leave, but we need a majority to make it work.

I’m going for stay for the main reasons that we’d end up with 2 split / diluted boards and probably lose posters. Mad is generally fine but there does seem to be a glitch right now, no doubt will be fixed at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not sure how to vote, so I’m hanging on a bit longer. My gut feeling is that we should move, but the problem is “we”. The last thing we need is two diluted sites, it really has to be one or the other. Nobody likes poor customer service, and that’s exactly what MAD currently offer. I would be happy to leave, but we need a majority to make it work.
    Agreed totally. If the board ‘moves’ it really needs to be all or nothing or it’s pointless and means two boards with half the comments etc…

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast