+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Do we migrate to a new message board?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MAD site not working...time to move poll>

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    The issues do not seem to be a blip. There does not seem to be any way of contacting the owners to see what is going on. I am a little concerned that moving to the other site will create issues as could out of frying pan into the fire. I don't want to use 2 sites. However this one is clearly on the slide so on the balance of probability I think it is safer to move.
    Have you looked at V i t a l ??

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Just checked, site still works

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Bring back rivals!

Just signed up for a new login with V I T A L
    Now waiting to see how quickly the admin approves the user so I can post. If it’s days or longer, that shows it’s probably not the best. If it’s quick, then another possibility has opened up.

Whilst I’ve just made it 18-17 on the poll I think the almost 50/50 split says it all. My own lesson from the Brexit result is in these situations we need a clearer majority before breaking away. Obviously, continued poor performance on this site may bring that situation about sooner rather than later but, in the meantime, I have voted to stay.

The alternate site provided by Skandark is also not a happy bunny this am. Not loading as quickly as it should…

Yep the new site seems to be slow today although it does load.
    Remember it was always suggested as an alternative. If we did end up moving it may make sense to explore all options (or some new ones) but for the moment at least we have a backup for MAD

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Yep the new site seems to be slow today although it does load.
    Remember it was always suggested as an alternative. If we did end up moving it may make sense to explore all options (or some new ones) but for the moment at least we have a backup for MAD
    Totally mate. The alternate one is there and usable most days. In fact today is the first time it’s thrown connection errors to me.
    I also registered on the v I t a l as well for a new user to see how long they take to accept my registration.

There’s no clear ‘winner’ or path forward after the poll and it’s definitely not on me to tell others what to do or not to…
    The poll reveals a fairly even split of stay or seek alternative arrangements.
    Considering the fairly even split, it shows a small majority are for moving, but in no way shape or form, enough for posters to abandon MAD as it is.
    Let’s hope this site picks up technically speaking (which it has tbf in last two days) and the backup isn’t needed.
    So for me personally, I’ll keep on here, but have the other site as a backup on my bookmarks if this one keeps crashing all the time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234