+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's all but over for Liverpool

It's all but over for Liverpool

Am I jumping the gun but since Klopp announced his leaving the club, do the team seem to have lost their mojo?

No silverware this season, dumped out of all domestic cups, tonight beaten by Everton in the Merseyside derby for the first time in 14 years. They huffed and puffed but wouldn't have scored if they were still playing now. Not the Liverpool we have come to see play so well this season.

I have liked Klopp over the years. A passionate man, open, honest, and boy has he delivered the silverware in his 8 years tenure. He's looking really tired of late and looks like he's had a bellyful of the Premier League. I will go as far to say he will be missed and I'm not a Pool fan. Characters like him are good for football so the next Manager has BIG boots to fill.

...they got bullied, and couldn't cope with it. Missing several good chances doesn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...they got bullied, and couldn't cope with it. Missing several good chances doesn't help either.
    Sala to Saudi big League? A lot need to move on? A total overhaul of a brilliant entertaining side but that's football for You. It all constantly evolves. That's why Evo's back

Never liked them or their manager

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    ...I was waiting for your post pal and you haven't failed me

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

No silverware this season, dumped out of all domestic cups,
    Remind me who won the Carabao Cup this season?

Lawrenson and Hansen. The only word I can think of to describe these two is majestic. King Kenny with his fat arse turning on a tanner and busting the net and then Jan Molby telling jokes in Mrs Sota's front room with his Danish/Scouse accent. I cant even pronounce some of the player's names nowadays and I don't even care any more.

You could say that about every club and manager couldn't you?

Or everything and everyone in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You could say that about every club and manager couldn't you?

Or everything and everyone in fact.
    Not so, I like our current manager and in the Premiership, Arsenal

Same & their fans. Love management set-up now with Roth U. No interest in football now apart from the millers & England men in major finals. Loving end of NH horseracing season & certain players in this year's World Snooker championship apart from this stupid blackboard one word at a time describing players by Henry & Murphy dull my one word to describe them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast