+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bute house agreement

Bute house agreement

Is it over?

The deviants out.

I'd love to see labour rule out ANY power sharing with these weirdos.

And consign them to an irrelevance forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Is it over?

The deviants out.

I'd love to see labour rule out ANY power sharing with these weirdos.

And consign them to an irrelevance forever.
    Wee Harvie bilin'. Slater seek at losing the dosh. Another Sturgeon mess canned. What a weirdo Greer is.

Looks like Useless pulled the plug before the strange lot had a chance to **** him off - below from the BBC website

'The SNP's power-sharing deal with the Scottish Green Party has been scrapped.

Scottish Greens co-leaders Lorna Slater and Patrick Harvie were seen walking out of Bute House before an emergency cabinet meeting. The Greens said the SNP had "sold out future generations".

It follows the government's decision to scrap key climate targets and a pause on the prescription of puberty blockers for under-18s.

The SNP will now form a minority government.

First Minister Humza Yousaf said he had formally notified Ms Slater and Mr Harvie that the Bute House agreement - which was signed by the two parties following the Holyrood election in 2021 - had been terminated.

The deal saw Mr Harvie and Ms Slater given junior ministerial roles within the Scottish government in return for Green support for the government's policies. Both will now leave their posts'.

They must never be allowed to get involved in government again.

Labour obviously has a chance at the next SG election but they have to rule out any possible power share with those fkn weirdos.

Vote of no confidence in Useless coming up - I've no idea what that means, if anything. Can someone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Vote of no confidence in Useless coming up - I've no idea what that means, if anything. Can someone enlighten me?
    I've not looked up but if it's in him and he loses the SNP can replace but it can happen again with replacement.

If they can't get budget through in April there has to be an election I think.

Test of balls for labour

They must never be allowed to get involved in government again.

Labour obviously has a chance at the next SG election but they have to rule out any possible power share with those fkn weirdos.
    Someone from labour knocks my door.

What is a women

Are you gonna repeal the hate crime law

Do you rule out ANY agreement with greens

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Someone from labour knocks my door.

What is a women

Are you gonna repeal the hate crime law

Do you rule out ANY agreement with greens
    Answers
    Don't know

Mebbe

No

I'd add
    Are you going to invest in the North Sea oil and gas reserves, to the benefit of Scotland.

Our politicians have lost the plot. They haven't a clue about growing the economy and allowing Scots to improve themselves.

If Useless loses the vote he has to resign as First Minister and be replaced by another SNP MSP which could be Kate Forbes especially as she had 48% of the votes when 52% of the SNP members voted in favour of Useless being appointed leader of the SNP and First Minister of the Scottish Government.
    There are 63 SNP MSPS and 66 MSPS representing all the other parties including the ALBA party who might vote in favour of Useless remaining as First Minister.
    Alex Salmond is the leader of the ALBA party.
    You can be sure that there will be ‘deals’ done by Useless and his Ministers to try to persuade the ALBA MSPS to vote for him in this no confidence motion including offering ALBA MSPS minor ministerial roles to ‘buy’ their votes.
    In my opinion Useless is a ‘dead man walking’ in political terms and he should jump before he is pushed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)