+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: QPR - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Most important game of the season and just about every single player BOTTLED it!!!!!!!!

You couldn't make this sh1t up.

Into the play-offs we go.....

I notice that the likes of WS, BB, Tich, etc etc care not to contribute? I appreciate that their view is unlikely to coincide with mine (and a few others who have take the trouble to post this evening), but it would be enlightening to see what their assessment of this evening performance might be. How about it guys, care to share?

One last comment, that f00king awful pink strip....every item of the vomit-inducing, sh1te specimen of woke nonsense should be taken to the local waste disposal site and incinerated and NEVER to be considered EVER again. LUFC play in white, or blue and gold, nothing else, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I notice that the likes of WS, BB, Tich, etc etc care not to contribute? I appreciate that their view is unlikely to coincide with mine (and a few others who have take the trouble to post this evening), but it would be enlightening to see what their assessment of this evening performance might be. How about it guys, care to share?
    Well, a bad night for sure.

As for "the not taking the time to post comment" maybe like me some folks are working tonight WTF !

Looking on here & Waccoe whilst on my break it appears we're on melt down.

Just feeling sorry for my Mum & Dad at Dover on the 10 hour drive back run after such a shocking performance with the others who made the trip - sickener for them.

Makes me wonder if this forum will be around next season reading the last two match threads. 😧

Still hope yet 'tho as some might say.

Whilst Farke's tactics and subs are certainly questionable recently, I think people are wrong if they are going to make him the 100% scapegoat for our demise. The players clearly can't handle the pressure...and showed little fight when it has been applied! I always expected that of myself and teamates....and didn't wait for the manager to hold my hand and show me the way ffs!
    And he may have the ability, but rest assured, any interested PL clubs will have noticed how Summerville and others have choked under it for sure!

With the players at his disposal we should have got automatic promotion 100% Oz , agree to some point he should not be made the main scapegoat but my god he ain't half made a balls of it with some sh1te tactics and shockingly timed substitutions.

Points dropped against poor sides is what has done us this season and if anyone wants to question me on that don't bother , I have already looked at ALL the results this season and believe me its seriously depressing.

For all the experience Farke has at this level he has failed with this group of players , we should be home and dry and now we are staring down the barrel of what I think will be a few more seasons in the championship unless we get a miracle and Ipswich lose their last 3 games.

So watched the game tonight.

Piroe, worst player on the pitch by a 1000 miles. reminded me of Brolin. couldn't pass, trap a ball or nothin. How he eneded up playing for so long baffles me. He looked like he was playing hockey, cause as sure he wasn't playing ffotball

However not excusing the shower of sh!te the rest were. we gave them so much space all the time, this team will get slaughtered in the PL.

Ampadu was the only decent player tonight.

Yes, we struggle in London, yes, we struggle playing in pink,but that performance was straight out of Eastenders. Feck me, Peggy Mitchell would have been better up front.

QPR, have the worst record against set pieces, need I say more. QPR played their socks off and deserved that win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    With the players at his disposal we should have got automatic promotion 100% Oz , agree to some point he should not be made the main scapegoat but my god he ain't half made a balls of it with some sh1te tactics and shockingly timed substitutions.

Points dropped against poor sides is what has done us this season and if anyone wants to question me on that don't bother , I have already looked at ALL the results this season and believe me its seriously depressing.

For all the experience Farke has at this level he has failed with this group of players , we should be home and dry and now we are staring down the barrel of what I think will be a few more seasons in the championship unless we get a miracle and Ipswich lose their last 3 games.
    I guess the point Im trying to make Rev, is that regardless of what manager is here, they aren't going to provide heart and spine to overcome pressure. That needs to come from within....and don't believe these players are up to it. Show me a miracle turnaround in the coming weeks please!...but no confidence or momentum at present I'm afraid.

I’ve allowed myself a bit of a sulky hissy fit, but it isn’t going to change where we are.

Ipswich may well sew up the second promotion spot before we kick another meaningful ball, but our players will need to be motivated for whatever the final roll of the dice might be which, though a longer shot now, could still be the home game against Southampton.

Even if that game is effectively a dead rubber, we need to get our drive and desire back for that game to provide some impetus to revert to plan B: successfully navigate through the playoffs.

As low as we might feel after today’s game, it’s still totally in our hands to have a genuine shot at promotion.

Think about that.

Regroup. Rebound.

We are Leeds. Let’s stop this melodramatic falling apart crap and show some bloody mettle and get it done.
    Last edited by Orgoner; 27-04-2024 at 03:36 AM.

Four game season…

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)