+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: work has started on new pitch

work has started on new pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Trying to emulate Bradfud.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Trying to emulate Bradfud.
    Or Dundee Utd

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    Or Dundee Utd
    Or Dundee

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Or Dundee
    Yeah, see what you mean. But I was thinking of Utd's notorious beach/pitch.

I just thought of another shocker - the ovine "Baseball" ground.

Doesn't it need grass?

They’re certainly cracking on. Hope they put something down the edges of the pitch as well for subs warming up etc…always gets hammered there more than anywhere! A cheap bit of astroturf from B&M bargains! Sort it out Notts

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    They’re certainly cracking on. Hope they put something down the edges of the pitch as well for subs warming up etc…always gets hammered there more than anywhere! A cheap bit of astroturf from B&M bargains! Sort it out Notts
    I wonder if they are going to reposition the pitch also, they mentioned something about it not meeting a FIFA/UEFA regulation previously so I imagine it's going to look quite a bit different next season. Also interested to see how the Pavis will look, apparently the media area is moving as that is becoming hospitality seating. I wonder if that is moving to the Sirrel?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I wonder if they are going to reposition the pitch also, they mentioned something about it not meeting a FIFA/UEFA regulation previously so I imagine it's going to look quite a bit different next season. Also interested to see how the Pavis will look, apparently the media area is moving as that is becoming hospitality seating. I wonder if that is moving to the Sirrel?
    I would move them to the Sirrel. I’d expect though the issue of space for a room with free tea, coffee and food might come into play. Most clubs, where the press are based have some sort of area for designated press so they can chat, drink etc…

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I wonder if they are going to reposition the pitch also, they mentioned something about it not meeting a FIFA/UEFA regulation...
    Did they mention what any repositioning would entail? Probably on surrounding areas? https://publications.fifa.com/en/foo...ounding-areas/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast