+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Bristol City v The Millers

It’s seems a long time a go when we played very well & beat Norwich at home.I don’t think T/S will spend enough money to replace this lot.

The ref is awful they dive and he falls for it, twine was laughing his head off when he got that free kick and we are getting nothing at all. Evans has got a very hard job, we need a total clear out we cannot wait until late July and august to bring players in

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    The ref is awful they dive and he falls for it, twine was laughing his head off when he got that free kick and we are getting nothing at all. Evans has got a very hard job, we need a total clear out we cannot wait until late July and august to bring players in
    Yes, total clearout

I got chance to watch this game but I wish I hadn’t.

It’s dross

It’s boring

Nothing has changed

We’re crap

I have found out that no matter how many times you press the fast forward arrows they do nothing but make you endure this shît

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Wishful thinking?!
    Well, if not a lot of people won’t be watching and evans wouldn’t last 5 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It’s seems a long time a go when we played very well & beat Norwich at home.I don’t think T/S will spend enough money to replace this lot.
    He won’t have to spend anything….the evans usual OOC and free transfers. It will take YEARS to put right the mess the BOARD have created.
    THEY choose the manager, they approve the money spending. The buck stops there.

Perhaps Evans will put Viktor on for the last few minutes so that he can say goodbye to the away fans

This is worse than depressing. Not sure why I’m still watching!

The club should pay the away fans travel at the very least.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567