+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Corberan is far too cautious and negative, we had fit strikers on the bench today and he plays Wallace, why no Mowatt and Fellows?
    He has his favourites ( the undroppables) in Wallace, Furlong, Bartley, Townsend, Phillips , you can understand why no other club has come in for him, far too negative

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    I think we’ll lose that one too…

With a s hit team selection and no striker then you are right!!! Who knows - Griffiths might start next week with Ajayi up front

Fellows has a groin injury that's why he didn't start .

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Fellows has a groin injury that's why he didn't start .

If he had one foot he would be better than Wallace!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    If he had one foot he would be better than Wallace!
    Wallace has scored 3 in 6. That’s a top strikers rate.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post

What next Townsend or Furlong for England! You should do Stand Up!

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I’ve got no doubt we’ll beat Preston next week, they’ve nothing to play for and our lot will be sure to not want to mess up in front of a home crowd.

Today for Wednesday was what next week is for us now, I expect us to turn up.

I think our lot have switched off thinking the job was done in getting into the top six.

Today’s result is abject though, a disgrace.

It’ll count for nothing though in the play offs.

The other thing to remember is this, this bunch of old men, journeyman and Fellows only need to get us up.

If you look at most promoted teams these days, their squad looks totally different once they hit the Prem.

Look at the Wolves side that got promoted, most of that lot had gone within a season.

We will be different whichever division we are in next season but Carlos’s is spilling a drink on his own schoolwork at the moment.

He needs to do better, it’s not just the players f u c k I n g up……,he needs to hold his hands up in front of his squad and the fans and admit he’s got it wrong recently.

If Fellows is fit for next week ,I would start the team that finished today .
    We had 22 shots today and last week 18 shot's but just one goal to show for it .
    I don't think Weiman was even onthe bench today .
    A Ipswich win tonight and we scraped into the playoffs ,should have been wrapped up weeks ago .

I'm definitely an Ipswich fan tonight!

Blues have got Hull next week and Norwich have go Plymouth away , both Blues and Plymouth need a win .

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)