+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Blues have got Hull next week and Norwich have go Plymouth away , both Blues and Plymouth need a win .
    I reckon that this Hull team would wipe the floor with Blues.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I reckon that this Hull team would wipe the floor with Blues.
    Completely wrong.

Hull are away at Plymouth and Norwich are away at Blues.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Completely wrong.

Hull are away at Plymouth and Norwich are away at Blues.
    Correct, an even easier match for Hull, although I can’t see Blues beating Norwich, either. Surely we can get at least a point at home to Preston……..?

Correct, an even easier match for Hull, although I can’t see Blues beating Norwich, either. Surely we can get at least a point at home to Preston……..?

Well if we don’t - it’s Lai’s fault or still a better season than expected blah blah! In seriousness after our s hite performances if we can’t get a point from Preston if I was Patel - i would wonder what the f uck is going on!!!

I agree. Carlos getting away with lot of credit but he’s been crap lately.if we don’t get play offs then look elsewhere. Tough decisions need to be made.

Crikey . How can you not know who’s playing who . Concentration. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by boinggazmic View Post
    I agree. Carlos getting away with lot of credit but he’s been crap lately.if we don’t get play offs then look elsewhere. Tough decisions need to be made.
    I've made it.

Fk you off and keep cc.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ve got no doubt we’ll beat Preston next week, they’ve nothing to play for and our lot will be sure to not want to mess up in front of a home crowd.
    I think they do. I know on the last match of a season which shoud have no meaning, I would be motivated by the fact that I could screw up the opposition chances of play offs.
    Just my thinking on it. If it meant nothing for either team then yeah a dead rubber, but the chances of spoiling the party?

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I've made it.

Fk you off and keep cc.
    Ooh matron!

What did anyone expect today.
    It was a big game and needed players with a mental strength to win
    When it comes to it, the same old names once again wilted under pressure
    Phillips, diangana, Townsend, Bartley, Furlong.
    Yes, all above have played well at times during the season, but they all have a soft underbelly when it really matters.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)