+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Forest Green Rovers 27.04.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by ajojones View Post
    Sorry, think he's useless. Motivation is his job and it was poor today. This is a talented team needing the defence tightening and today motivation (and pride) was missing, and ever since he joined.
    Cant wait to haer his post match interview

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’m glad you’ve said that because I can’t remember a more overrated player in Notts history than Robertson. I can only assume it’s cos of the rubbish he’s played with. He did do a very good through ball for Macca last week.
    At best he will be back up to Matty P next season hopefully.

Just looking at the 2nd half of the season table (last 23 played), we're below FGR in 18th and just 3 points above Colchester who were the worst team this half of the campaign and they will probably be the bookies early favourites to go down in 2025. Newport have lost their final 8 games on the bounce and look vulnerable for next season also.

Doncaster 1st, MKD 5th and Bradford 7th in the last 23 look the best shouts for the top 3 next season, though either MKD or Donny will probably win the play offs next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    I would actually pay money NOT to hear it

I’m glad you’ve said that because I can’t remember a more overrated player in Notts history than Robertson. I can only assume it’s cos of the rubbish he’s played with. He did do a very good through ball for Macca last week.
    Ian Barraclough

It will doubtless be inspiring as usual or should thaat be insipid?

I’m glad you’ve said that because I can’t remember a more overrated player in Notts history than Robertson.
    Stanley Aborah.

Based on we chose SM, and even though it was clearly wrong appointment they will stick with him,
    So to be clear you’re say they got him because their goal is to finish mid table each season and they will keep him another 3 seasons with mid table finishes to prove they were right?

He's not rubbish (Paul Bolland esq) and shouldn't be a scapegoat deflecting from the real problem which is the coach. It has been interesting how much love he has for putting a tackle or two in.

SM should be cleaning David McGoldricks boots or doing Luke Williams laundry.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Stanley Aborah.
    Yes. Another bloke who had zero effect on games.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast