+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Warney gets another promotion

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Remind me how many times did Docherty get us promoted?
    He was a gimmicky disaster for the club.
    No he was the Warnock of his day, brought in to try and rescue the club which was in a right state at the time. He ultimately failed but some of the football played was amongst the best seen at Millmoor from a Rotherham team of limited talent.

Be interesting to watch from distance to see if he can keep them up,and will it be down to resources or his management if he does or he doesn’t..

Bet 365 just tweeted this.

During his tenure at Rotherham, he won the EFL Trophy, led the club to three promotions & made a transfer profit of over £5m.

Now at Derby County, after missing out on top-six by a single point in his first season, has led the Rams to automatic promotion back to the Championship.

Paul Warne.

…and Rufc were also in a right mess on the pitch when he took over and could easily have gone south
    Completely transformed our fortunes immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Bet 365 just tweeted this.

During his tenure at Rotherham, he won the EFL Trophy, led the club to three promotions & made a transfer profit of over £5m.

Now at Derby County, after missing out on top-six by a single point in his first season, has led the Rams to automatic promotion back to the Championship.

Paul Warne.
    Interesting that BET365 can work out a 5 million profit from undisclosed transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Interesting that BET365 can work out a 5 million profit from undisclosed transfers
    More likely £7 million….. shhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Tell me what he's got? I wouldn't want him leading me into battle.
    Well I wouldn't want you anywhere near a gun. You'd probably end up shooting more people on your side than the enemy.

Well I wouldn't want you anywhere near a gun. You'd probably end up shooting more people on your side than the enemy.
    He shoots himself in the foot quite often on here 🤣

I'd use bayonet! They don't like it up em!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    No he was the Warnock of his day, brought in to try and rescue the club which was in a right state at the time. He ultimately failed but some of the football played was amongst the best seen at Millmoor from a Rotherham team of limited talent.
    Didn’t he sell John Galley to Bristol City before really seeing what he was capable of?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast